This one day event will be held at the Encore at the Wynn in Las Vegas on Monday, January 23, 2012. As in years past, the ITN Customer Conference will focus on critical business issues and opportunities impacting the food industry. View the Conference Agenda and learn about this “must attend” event.
The Conference will provide executives from across the North American foodservice and retail grocery industries with the opportunity to meet and hear directly from their customers, industry peers and supply chain partners. Learn why ITN is a foundational piece of their GDSN, IT, and eCommerce strategies, as well as how ITN’s solutions increase supply chain visibility, improve customer satisfaction, grow sales, minimize costs, drive margin improvement and complement your current IT/eCommerce initiatives.
Agenda topics include:
- Food Industry 2012 Outlook provided by the Hale Group. Major challenges and opportunities that will impact your business
- ITN Solution Roadmap: What’s next in Collaborative Order Management/EDI, Transportation, Contract Management and Spend Management; ITN’s Online Ordering and Mobile Computing Solution Strategy, ITN’s GDSN Strategy and more
- Customer Panel Discussions: Experienced ITN customers discuss how they have successfully leveraged their ITN implementation across their supply chain to create quantifiable value and successful integrations with back end and other 3rd party solutions
- ITN GDSN Data Pool Update: Linkage between clean data and pre-built integrations with value generating ITN solutions
- Using ITN’s advanced business analytic solutions to bridge the gap around spend and contract management to drive cost savings, improve visibility and drive more trading partner collaboration
- Closing the loop on nutritional information, product images, food safety and traceability
- Creating and executing a common IT and business strategy to advance strategic objectives
- Leveraging your partnership with ITN across both your enterprise and supply chain to drive further cost savings and revenue opportunities
- Please visit http://supplychain.itradenetwork.com/Tech2012 for further details, or contact us at 925-660-1112 or email@example.com