LiveDeal Inc., a publicly traded company that operates livedeal.com, an innovative platform using geo-location to enable businesses to communicate real-time and publish instant offers to nearby consumers, today announced that it has launched livedeal.com in New York City. With over 42,000 eating and drinking locations and $33.6 billion in revenues, New York City represents a massive marketplace to leverage the livedeal.com platform.
livedeal.com successfully launched in San Diego and Los Angeles in Q4 of 2013, and San Francisco in early 2014 with over 1,000 restaurants leveraging the livedeal.com platform with real-time deals for bargain-savvy local consumers. Restaurants gain the ability to curate and control their own customized offers to customers via livedeal.com’s unique, real-time “deal engine.” Unlike daily deal publishers, individual customers transact directly with the restaurant thereby eliminating LiveDeal as an intermediary in the sale. LiveDeal Inc. plans to continue its expansion into major metropolitan regions throughout 2014.
“New York City is the heart and soul of a major marketplace where we believe that livedeal.com will flourish,” said Jon Isaac, President and CEO of LiveDeal. “Our platform is thriving because it drives business to merchants in a manner that is unlike what they have with the typical daily-deal service. We believe that clients realize tremendous value in our solution because they have more control and choice than they have had before. We think New York City was the next logical city to launch the livedeal.com platform and that New York City is ready to capitalize on this,” Mr. Isaac continued.
What is livedeal.com?
livedeal.com is a unique, real-time “deal engine” connecting merchants with consumers. The Company believes that it has developed a first-of-its-kind web/mobile platform providing restaurants with full control and flexibility to instantly publish customized offers whenever they wish to attract customers. The website includes a number of user and restaurant-friendly features, including:
- An intuitive interface enabling restaurants to create limited-time offers and publish them immediately, or on a preset schedule that is fully customizable.
- State-of-the-art scheduling technology giving restaurants the freedom to choose the days, times and duration of the offers, enabling them to create offers that entice consumers to visit their establishment during their slower periods.
- Advanced publishing options allowing restaurants to manage traffic by limiting the number of available vouchers to consumers.
- Superior geo-location technology allowing multi-location restaurants to segment offers by location, attracting customers to slower locations while eliminating potential over-crowding at busier sites.
- Innovative proprietary restaurant indexing methodology.
- A user-friendly mobile and desktop web interface allowing consumers to easily browse, download, and instantly redeem “live” offers found on livedeal.com based on their location.
Restaurants can sign up to use the LiveDeal platform at the www.livedeal.com.
About LiveDeal Inc.
LiveDeal Inc. provides marketing solutions that boost customer awareness and merchant visibility on the Internet. LiveDeal operates a deal engine, which is a service that connects merchants and consumers via an innovative platform that uses geo-location, enabling businesses to communicate real-time and publish instant offers to nearby consumers. In November 2012, LiveDeal commenced the sale of marketing tools that help local businesses manage their online presence under the Company’s Velocity Local brand. LiveDeal continues to actively develop, revise, and evaluate these products and services and its marketing strategies and procedures. For more information, visit www.livedeal.com.