The Benihana Mai Tai, an invigorating mixture of pineapple and orange, is sure to be a crowd favorite at any summer shindig. Bring the vacation home with this tropical beverage, or stop by your local Benihana and have one of our mixologists create one for you.
Benihana Mai Tai
- Light Rum 1.5 oz.
- Orgeat Syrup 1 oz.
- Sour Mix 0.5 oz.
- Pineapple Juice 1 oz.
- Triple Sec 1 dash
- Angostura Bitters 1 dash
- Orange Juice 1.5 oz.
- Myers’s Original Dark Rum float
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass
- Add ice and shake for 10 seconds
- Pour into Poco Grande glass
- Float ½ oz. Myers’s Original Dark Rum
- Garnish with a pineapple slice, cherry and parasol
Headquartered in Miami, Benihana Inc. is the nation’s leading operator of Japanese theme and sushi restaurants with 95 restaurants nationwide, including 63 Benihana restaurants, seven Haru sushi restaurants and 25 RA Sushi restaurants. In addition, 15 franchised Benihana restaurants are operating in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. To learn more about Benihana Inc. please visit www.benihana.com