Whether you’ll be enjoying a poolside party, beach BBQ or fireworks fiesta, these recipes are perfect for toasting to the birth of our nation. Added bonus: they’re low-calorie so you can indulge in a cocktail without having to stress about your bikini body!
Want to keep the celebration low-key and low-cal? Try new Skinnygirl Sweet’arita or Skinnygirl Sparkling Margarita for ready-to-serve, refreshing twists on the classic margarita.
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 2 large strawberries
- 3 – 4 basil leaves
- Splash of soda water
- Muddle strawberries and basil leaves.
- Add ice and vodka, top with soda water.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Prosecco
- 2 parts limeade
- Sweetener (optional)
- Lime wheels for garnish (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a stemless wine glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Stars and Stripes Sipper
- 1 ½ parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries or lemon slice for garnish
- Mix ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Top with diet-lime soda. Garnish with raspberries and a lemon.
- 1 part Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka
- 4 parts sparkling water
- Splash of all natural pomegranate juice
- Combine vodka and sparkling water over a glass of ice.
- Finish with a splash of pomegranate juice.
ABOUT SKINNYGIRL COCKTAILS
Skinnygirl Cocktails is the groundbreaking, low-calorie cocktail line that has redefined the way women cocktail. What started with the SkinnygirlMargarita from the mind of “Bethenny” talk show host, New York Times Bestselling Author, entrepreneur and cocktail “fixologist” Bethenny Frankel has turned into a cocktail phenomenon, offering innovative, low-calorie options for women who want it all. Frankel’s inspired concept did not go unnoticed and in March 2011, the brand was acquired by premium spirits powerhouse Beam Inc. Beam has rapidly developed the brand into one of the fastest growing spirits brands in the market today. Skinnygirl Cocktails has created a new set of rules for the spirits industry as it flawlessly offers the options women need, without all the calories they don’t. For more information on the new way to cocktail, please visit www.skinnygirlcocktails.com.