Fontainebleau Miami Beach invites guests and locals to indulge in restorative treatments at Lapis Spa during Miami Spa Month, July 1 – August 31, 2014. The 40,000 square foot spa is a serene setting that harnesses the natural qualities of water that are both relaxing and renewing. Anyone can enjoy a day of pampering by taking advantage of Miami Spa Month deals that include your choice of the below six 50-minute signature treatments for only $99:
- Swedish Rub Down Massage (regularly $155): relieves tension, improves circulation and leaves you feeling rested
- Aroma Stone Therapy Massage (regularly $155): warm Basalt lava stones and aromatic oils increase circulation in stressed muscles and offer deep relaxation
- Bamboo Fusion Massage (regularly $155): combination massage performed with natural bamboo stalks that stretch contracted muscles and infuses the body with energy
- Mommy’s Bliss Massage (regularly $155): recommended for women in their second or third trimester of pregnancy, this custom massage is excellent for alleviating back pain, reducing inflammation and diminishing anxiety
- Pore Perfecting Facial (regularly $140): prescribed for neglected and congested skin requiring extractions and deep cleaning action as the first step to healthy, vibrant skin
- Refuel Facial For Men (regularly $140): tailored to address the unique skin concerns of men by deeply cleansing, hydrating and soothing the skin
HEAVEN FOR TWO
Couples seeking a romantic and sensual experience can book the 50-minute Couple’s Swedish Massage. Regularly $320 per couple, this massage is only $129 per person during Miami Spa Month and is the perfect way to reconnect with a significant other. Pamper one another and enjoy shared relaxation while relieving tension and improving circulation.
MID-WEEK BONUS PAC
In addition to treatments offered throughout the week, three Mid-Week Bonus Packages are also available Mondays through Thursdays during Miami Spa Month. These packages are $129 each and include the below options:
- Custom Experience: 80-minute Masters Massage (regularly $220) – custom massage perfectly tailored to meet the recipient’s needs; various modalities are blended to achieve well-being and relaxation
- Grooming Essentials: 50-minute Pore Perfecting Facial and Lapis Pedicure (regularly $200) – this facial is prescribed for neglected and congested skin requiring extractions and deep cleaning action as the first step to healthy, vibrant skin combined with a luxurious spa pedicure
- The Perfect Day: 25-minute Take a Load Off My Back Massage, 25-minute Organic Renewal Facial and Lapis Mineral Soak (regularly $195) – localized deep tissue massage focused exclusively on the neck, back and shoulders provides instant relief, Combined with a skin illuminating facial using vegan products that cleanse to give skin a healthy glow and a full-body immersive experience in a mineral bath for complete relaxation, exfoliation and detoxification
Experiencing Miami Spa Month at Lapis Spa is unique not only because of the transformative treatments listed above but also because of the lavish amenities that accompany every reservation. Lapis Spa offers complimentary use of a state-of-the-art gym and water therapies, including a Mineral Water Jet Bath, Elements Rain Tunnel and Energy Deluge Shower. Fontainebleau is also happy to extend access to the expansive poolscape featuring eight sun-drenched pools surrounded by cabanas and sun loungers.