“Night on the Patio” with Don Julio Tequila and Ballast Point Brewing Company at D’Noche
A dinner and beer cocktail pairing on Tuesday, July 14 at 7:00 p.m.
(Chicago, Ill.) – Night on the Patio will be a night of summer, cerveza, and tequila paired with dinner from D’Noche on Tuesday, July 14, 2015, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. D’ Noche, the dinner concept from Café Con Leche in Logan Square, will team up with Don Julio tequila and Ballast Point beer to offer a five course dinner paired with tequila and beer cocktails.
A representative from both Don Julio and Ballast Point Brewing Company will be speaking about the tequila and beers utilized while D’Noche’s Chef Antonio Del Real will speak about the dishes he created especially for this night. The dinner menu will be as follows:
- Course One: Tomato Gazpacho paired with Don Julio Reposado
- Course Two: Seared Sea Scallop with black bean puree, lime crème fraiche, citrus frisee salad paired with Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin IPA
- Course Three: Quail Tamale with spicy mango relish paired with Ballast Point Longfin Lager
- Course Four: Pulled Pork Taco with chipotle guava sauce paired with beer and tequila cocktail, Melon By The Sea, with Don Julio Resposado and melon puree topped with Ballast Point Longfin Lager garnished with mint and melon
- Course Five: Drunken Horchata a cream and Don Julio tequila gelato with fresh strawberries
The price for the all-inclusive cocktail dinner is $50 per person, and it includes tax and gratuity. Guests may purchase tickets in advance at http://www.dnochechicago.com/ or at the door, if available, as seats are limited.
The dinner concept by Café Con Leche having opened in 2009, D’Noche is located at 2710 North Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60647. Serving delicious twists upon and authentic Cuban, Mexican, and South American specialties in a warm and rustic environment accompanied by spicy salsa music and Latin rock, D’Noche is open for dinner seven days a week from 4:30 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays and until 12:00 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Please call 773-289-4274 or visit http://www.dnochechicago.com/#!dnoche/cxz3 online, https://www.facebook.com/dnochedrinkdinelatin on Facebook, https://twitter.com/cafednoche on Twitter, and https://instagram.com/dnochechicago on Instagram for more information.
About One of a Kind Group:
Founded by Esam Hani, a philanthropic restaurateur and native from the ever-growing and changing Chicago neighborhood of Logan Square, the One of a Kind Group currently owns and operates three food and beverage establishments the area: Café Con Leche, D’Noche, and The Harding Tavern. Café Con Leche is a Logan Square staple known for breakfast, lunch and brunch, serving Latin comfort food since 2001. D’Noche, the dinner concept by Café Con Leche which opened in 2009, offers a diverse Latin American dinner menu. The Harding Tavern, which opened in 2014, is an upscale yet approachable neighborhood tavern serving breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. http://www.dnochechicago.com/