Chefs rely on Vitamix commercial blenders to deliver the most precise blends in the business. The Vitamix® Vita-Prep 3®, known for its exceptional power and performance, features a powerful motor, Variable Speed Control and an accelerator tool for consistent, superior results.
This versatile machine helps chefs easily create delicious, one-of-a-kind desserts, such as mousse, ice-cream and more. A Chocolate Crème Anglaise is the perfect dessert complement to any diner’s palate after an enjoyable meal.
6 large egg yolks
1½ cups (360 ml) half & half
¼ cup (30 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
⅛ teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
6 ounces (170 g) bittersweet chocolate chunks
2 teaspoons instant espresso
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon plus ⅛ teaspoon chili powder
- Place egg yolks, half & half, flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, and butter into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed to Variable 3 and remove lid plug. Add chocolate, espresso, cinnamon, and chili powder to the container through the lid plug opening.
- Secure lid plug and slowly increase to blender’s highest speed. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Serve immediately or remove to a bowl and chill until cold.