Pokéworks: Fast-Growing Poké Brand
Familiar with Pokéworks, currently one of the fastest growing fast-casual poké brands The ocean-to-counter restaurant is expanding with ten openings slated for the coming months including NYC, Seattle, Chicago, and DC. Also offering franchise opportunities, the first franchise location opens in Boston next month.
Popularized for this viral poké burrito (over 42 million views) and known for offering a variety of customizable options with a “poké-your-way” mentality, Pokéworks couples high-quality seafood with traditional Hawaiian ingredients like furikake, hikiki seaweed, mango and macadamia nuts.
- As one of the first to market in the poké fast-casual space, Pokéworks is leading the fast-casual poké market with rapid expansion in major markets including NYC, the Bay Area, Irvine, Boston, DC, Chicago and Seattle with 15 locations slated to be running by the end of 2017.
- Pokéworks is in a prime position for market growth and successful franchising as consumers desire healthier alternatives to traditional fast food with a preference for reduced carbon footprint and naturally sustainable food.
- With a simplified, customizable menu, the Pokéworks model helps reduce waste, allow for easier planning and lowers equipment costs.
- A key business driver is the Pokéworks customer base – a combination of Millennials, business workers looking for a quick lunch or dinner and sushi fans seeking a more affordable alternative.
- The Pokéworks management team (Michael Wu, Kasper Hsu, Kevin Hsu, and Peter Yang) consists of passionate industry veterans with a proven track record and analysis optimized for success.
- Each Pokéworks store is designed with bright, open and attractive elements. To further the sustainability factor so intertwined with the Pokeworks mentality, new stores designs are complete with reclaimed wood. For example, the Seattle Pokéworks was built with wood from several World War II waterfront warehouse buildings out of Oakland, CA.