Moe’s Southwest Grill Celebrates the Lives of the 27 Club
On February 7 (2/7), Moe’s Southwest Grill will celebrate the lives of some of the most influential musicians of all time by honoring members of the 27 Club, a group of popular musicians who passed away at the far too early age of 27. Moe’s connection to music, entertainment and art runs deep within the brands roots – Moe’s literally stands for Musicians, Outlaws, and Entertainers, its founders inspired by pioneers who pushed the envelope on creativity. The celebration will consist of several different components – online, in stores, and in their own backyard in Atlanta.
- In locations nationwide, Moe’s will unveil its newest piece of augmented reality artwork, a blues-themed tribute to musicians as depicted through a foodscape by Carl Warner. The AR enabled art, initially launched in summer of 2016, gives customers a completely new way to interact with Moe’s fresh ingredients, creating a one-of-a-kind experience both in stores in via the Rockin’ Rewards loyalty app. With features that allow you to play and create within the art and app, Moe’s foodscapes come to life in your hands. I’ve included the image below for reference.
- In Atlanta, local street artist Killamari created a mural painting, drawing inspiration from members of the 27 Club and Moe’s approach to food, flavor, and customer experience. 27 high-quality prints will be created of the artwork, and given away through social media to fans.
- Additional instore promotions include:
- A chance to win free burritos for a year by posting a selfie with the new Blues-themed AR poster and using #Moes27
- Stop by Moe’s for a chance to win a free 27 Club t-shirt
- Check-in on the Rockin’ Rewards app on 2/7 to receive an Rockin’ offer buy one Joey Jr. Burrito, get a second Joey Jr. Burrito free
- Moe’s invites fans to join them as they honor the members of 27 Club by hosting a celebration of life on Facebook Live at 11:00am ET on 2/7