Check Out Jarlsberg® Cheese Snacks, Old Amsterdam Bites, Parmissimo Parmigiano Cheese Bars & Cheese Fusions
AT Winter FANCY FOOD SHOW
SUNDAY JANUARY 21 – TUESDAY JANUARY 23 AT MOSCONE CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO
Booth # 4541.
- Norseland Inc will debut exciting new products from Jarlsberg® Cheese, the nationally recognized premium brand of cheese,
- Taste the many exquisite flavors of Jarlsberg® Cheese, such as the classic wedge, with the mild, mellow and nutty flavor that has made it the American Favorite for over 60 years.
- Discover Jarlsberg Cheese Snacks, the portable snacking option that is one of the most popular items from coast to coast. Jarlsberg Cheese Snacks offer the same mild, mellow nutty flavor as Jarlsberg, and are individually wrapped for “on-the-go” snacking.
- Meet the better way to snack! Looking for a healthy and versatile snack? Flavor Blasted Cheese Fusions are made with 100% real cheese infused with delicious flavors ranging from spicy to smoky to savory. Each 2 oz. pouch is ideal for on-the-go snacking, providing a good source calcium and protein. Cheese Fusions are also a creative topping for dishes that need some extra flair – don’t settle for boring salads or bland soups. Cheese Fusions satisfies those intense flavor cravings!
- Say Buon Giorno to Norseland’ s new partner, Parmareggio®, which was founded in 1983 in Montecavolo di Quattro Castella (Reggio Emilia), on the hills around the area of origin of Parmigiano Reggiano. As the maker of the renowned Italian Parmissimo® brand of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Parmareggio® has become the world’s main producer of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Enjoy PARMISSIMO PARMIGIANO CHEESE BARS at the booth and see why this snack is “deliziozo”.
- Norseland’s Old Amsterdam Bites are a characteristic Premium Aged Gouda with a smooth, rich, irresistible taste that is the result of a unique, family-owned recipe and ripening process. At Old Amsterdam, master cheese makers carefully oversee every procedure, constantly monitoring taste and quality. The high standards for taste, texture, and quality determine the ripening period and ultimate release of each batch of Old Amsterdam cheese.
- Winter Fancy Food Show is on Sunday, January 21 through Tuesday, January 23 at The
Moscone Center, San Francisco at Booth # 4541.
- Hours: Sunday January 21 and Monday January 22 – 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Hours: Tuesday January 23: 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.