The 2018 NFL Tennessee Titans season at Nissan Stadium offers fans a range of vibrant and exciting new menu additions and returning favorites featured in its gameday general concessions concepts. With delicious culinary creations and innovative approaches to Nashville classic favorite dishes, Nissan Stadium has expanded its on-trend, delectable offerings with items that fans will crave at Nashville’s premier entertainment and sports venue experience. Big flavors are prepared and served in appealing destinations throughout Nissan Stadium in a large-scale food hall culture.
The new general concessions offerings created by Orazio LaManna, Regional Executive Chef for Legends Hospitality will launch on Sunday, September 16 when the Tennessee Titans play the Houston Texans to open the 2018 NFL season.
New Takes on Nashville Favorites: Featured Fan Food Arrivals for 2018 Season
With locally sourced farm-fresh ingredients and innovative approaches to Nashville favorites, new fan food champions premiering this season on the Nissan Stadium menus include:
- Number 8 Burger: An ode to our favorite number 8, this dish starts with our fresh, never frozen, burger topped with melty swiss cheese, sweet BBQ sauce, bacon and a grilled pineapple ring.
- Available at Main Level: Nashgrille’s.
- Bent Buckle Meat and 3: House smoked pulled pork piled high, accompanied by southern potato salad, coleslaw and cornbread.
- Available at Bent Buckle stands.
- Nashville Hot Chicken Waffle: Our signature Hot Chicken served between two fluffy waffle squares and garnished with house made coleslaw and pickles.
- Available at 2nd Street Kitchen stands.
Fan Favorites Returning for the 2018 Titans Season
These amazing menu offerings that debuted in the 2017 NFL season to fan accolades will continue to satisfy gameday appetites in 2018:
- Tossed Tenders: Golden fried chicken tenders tossed in your choice of buffalo, BBQ or sweet chili sauce served over a bed of crispy French fries.
- Available at 2nd Street Kitchen stands
- Turkey Burger: Tender turkey patty topped with cranberry chutney with a bed of arugula all on a wheat bun.
- Available at Bent Buckle and Jack Daniels BBQ stands
- Bent Buckle Nacho: Tortilla chips smothered with white cheddar cheese sauce, citrus crema and Pico de Gallo. Finished with your choice of house smoked brisket or pulled pork and a generous drizzle of BBQ sauce.
- Available at Bent Buckle stands
- Tarragon Almond Chicken Wrap: Almond crusted chicken and sprouts topped with tarragon aioli in a farm wheat tortilla wrap.
- Available at 615 Market and Twice Daily’s stands
New craft cocktails from Nissan Stadium mixologists for the 2018 season include:
- The Blue Flame: Locally distilled Pickers vodka paired with sour mix, blue curacao and club soda.
- Available at Main Level: Picker’s Bars Sections 111 and 136
- Frozen Blackberry Lemonade: Ole Smoky’s signature Blackberry moonshine mixed with fresh lemonade and frozen to refreshing perfection.
- Available at Yee Haw Bars 107, 140.
The Twice Daily Beer Cave is a special fan destination to enjoy a wide variety of locally brewed craft beers as well as favorites. Offering a variety of flavors and sizes, there is surely a great beer on the menu to satisfy everyone. Available at Sections 115 and 132
Premiering in 2018: Nashville Culinary Community Spotlight
- Local Chef Experience: Each week Legends will welcome a chef from a different innovative Nashville restaurant. Each chef will offer a signature dish that incorporates their love of food and football!
- Available at Center of North End zone
Dining Destinations: Delicious Gameday Cuisine Concepts with Chef Prepared Menus Nissan Stadium’s general concessions feature exciting, local Nashville-themed counter service experiences to connect with fans and satisfy appetites with and abundance of fresh Chef prepared gameday greats. The fun array of offerings captures Nashville’s standout local food culture in an ever-changing city.
2ND Street Kitchen One of many Nissan Stadium concepts for delicious game day food and innovative creations including the famous tradition of Nashville Hot Chicken at 2.0. Along with the Nashville Hot Chicken Waffle and Tossed Tenders menus include:
- Nashville Hot Chicken Tenders with fries and pickles
- Titan Burger with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion
- The Titans Cheesesteak with shaved sirloin with onions, peppers and provolone cheese
- Available at Stands 303 and 344.
Nashgrille Big-time burger greatness for Titans gameday, featuring a signature in-house blend of chuck and brisket served on delectable Brioche bread. A bountiful burger menu, with stars like the craved #8 Hawaiian Burger and the acclaimed Turkey Burger, with something for everyone, including:
- The Titan Burger, with cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato
- Bacon Burger with Applewood smoked bacon and cheddar
- Nashgrille Tenders with fries.
- Available at Level One: Stands 108, 116,131, 139; Level Three: Stands 319 and 328.
Bent Buckle BBQ Mouthwatering 16-hour hickory smoked beef and pork barbecue with Chef-crafted dry rub seasoning and signature sauces in offerings like Bent Buckle Meat and 3, the Bent Buckle Nacho and more that wow fan palates every gameday:
- Beef Brisket Sandwich, an abundant classic with plenty of sauce on a soft bun
- Pulled Pork Sandwich, tender greatness with slaw and mop sauce
- BBQ Dawg, an all-beef dog topped with pulled pork and vegetable slaw
- Available at Level One: Stands 102, 111, 125, 134, 311, 336.
The Coop Tender chicken is prepared from the menus of a regional and Nashville fave Bojangle’s chicken and biscuits, with menu selections including:
- Bojangle’s Cajun Chicken Tenders with a choice of Bojangle’s sauces: the Bo’s famous roasted red pepper sauce, BBQ, ranch and honey mustard
- Bojangle Fries with the crispy signature fry
- Bojangles Chicken Supreme, with crisp chicken breast, lettuce, tomato on a Kaiser bun
- Available at Stands 112, 135, 319 and 328.
615 Market Inspired by a farmer’s market culture with abundant delicious, fresh-harvest produce, this destination features a diverse and delicious menu of Chef prepared sandwiches, wraps like the craved Tarragon Almond Chicken Wrap, salads, including vegetarian star selections:
- Chicken Salad Wedge with pecans, crisp iceberg, crumbled cheese and your choice of dressing
- Chimichurri Roast Beef Sliders marinated beef, provolone cheese, pickled onion on a multigrain bun
- Turkey Croissant oven roasted turkey, brie, lettuce and preserve on a buttery croissant
- Cheese and Grapes, rainbow grapes, assorted cheeses and water biscuits
- Available at Upper Concourse sections 318 and 329.
Classic Hits Gameday traditions abound in this fan food destination with an homage to Nashville’s music greatness, with menu items including:
- Bavarian Pretzel
- Classic Hot Dog on a bun with classic condiments
- Nachos with crisp white tortilla chips and plenty of cheese sauce| crisp yellow tortilla chips
- Loaded Nachos topped with cheese sauce, chili, jalapenos, and Pico de Gallo
- Popcorn, Peanuts and Assorted Candy
- Domestic and Premium Beer
- Souvenir Fountain Sodas
- Bottled Drinks
- Available at Level One: Stands 105, 113, 118, 128, 136, 142; Level Three: Stands 304, 313, 320, 327, 334, 343.
Logan’s: Featuring the offerings from a Nashville favorite Logan’s Roadhouse, menus include:
- Logan’s Burger
- Logan’s Tender and Fries
- Logan’s Turkey Leg
- Logan’s Brisket Sausage Sandwich
Available at Level One: Stands 121 and 144; Level Three: Stands 308 and 339.
Legends is a holistic solution provider for brands in sports, music and entertainment. The Legends 360 approach leverages our collective unparalleled experience in Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality across professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international and conventions. We are the architects of premium sports and entertainment guest experiences. www.legends.net.