Recently on World Oceans Day, HYDY joined local LA communities and took part in a Beach Cleanup at Venice Beach, CA. Initiated by Tap, a start-up which creates an app for locating water refilling stations at national and international destinations, HYDY was proud to be a part of the event.
Helping others to be environmentally conscious and reduce plastic waste, their award winning water bottles feature:
- Designed for 12 hours hot thermal insulation and 24 hours cold thermal insulation!
- Double coated food-grade silicone outer layer for anti-slip and no condensation from cold drinks!
- Made using advanced 18/8 (304) stainless steel food-grade, non-BPA (BPA free)!
- Ergonomic handle makes it easy to take on the go
- Several bottle color options to choose from!
- Switch up the look with a variety of non-slip silicon sleeve colors to choose from!
- Temperature resistance: 32 degree F to 212 degree F
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe!
- Portable and great for work, travel, gym, etc!
A 2019 iF DESIGN AWARD winner, HYDY’s Thermal Water Bottle was honored with “Design Excellence”, selected by 67 jury members and chosen out of 6,375 entries that were submitted from 52 countries.
With HYDY’s ALL NEW Cin Cin Bottle designs, you can feel good while reducing waste and staying hydrated with an eco-friendly bottle that looks amazing, too!
$43 – available on myhydy.com and Amazon.