The 2019 NFL Tennessee Titans season at Nissan Stadium offers fans a range of vibrant and exciting new menu additions and returning favorites featured in its gameday general concessions concepts. With delicious culinary creations and innovative approaches to Nashville classic favorite dishes, Nissan Stadium has expanded its on-trend, delectable offerings with items that fans will crave at Nashville’s premier entertainment and sports venue experience. Big flavors are prepared and served in appealing destinations throughout Nissan Stadium in a large-scale food-hall culture.
The new local eats offerings created by Debbie Boucher, Nissan Stadium Chef for Legends Hospitality will launch on Sunday, September 15 when the Tennessee Titans play the Indianapolis Colts to open the home portion of the 2019-20 NFL season.
New Takes on Nashville Favorites: Featured Fan Food Arrivals for 2019 Season
With locally sourced farm-fresh ingredients and innovative approaches to Nashville favorites, new fan food champions premiering this season on the Nissan Stadium menus include:
* Pepperfire Hot Chicken Waffle: Pepperfire’s signature Hot Chicken served between two fluffy Belgian waffles and garnished with house made purple slaw and pickles.
o Available at section 108 and 139 Nashgrilles as well as section 303 and 344 2nd Street Kitchen stands.
* Artisan Titan Cheesesteak: chef’s selection of shaved ribeye, grilled tri-color peppers and onions under a layer of melted provolone served inside a local sourdough baguette
o Available at the North Grill Cart located at section 101 and 2nd Street Kitchen stands.
* Lemon Chicken Wrap: Grilled chicken breast marinated in lemon juice and paired with sliced bell peppers, fields greens, alfalfa sprouts and finished with a citrus basil aioli inside a sundried tomato wrap.
o Available at both 100 level Twice Daily’s and both 300 level 615 Market locations
* Bratwurst: Sustainably raised, locally sourced Southern National Bratwursts topped with warm sauerkraut and served on a soft sesame seed roll.
o Available at all Classic Hits locations
* Black Bean Burger: Morning Star Black Bean Burger served on a wheat hamburger bun with lettuce, tomato and yellow BBQ.
o Available at the 100 level Bent Buckle locations and 300 level 2nd Street Kitchen locations.
* Steak Wrap: Salt and pepper seasoned black angus beef accompanied by sautéed crimini mushrooms, yellow onions, arugula, provolone cheese drizzled with horseradish cream and served in a wheat tortilla wrap.
o Available at both 100 level Twice Daily’s and both 300 level 615 Market locations
- Mediterranean Salad: seasonal mixed greens tossed with roma tomatoes, English cucumbers, pepperoncini, kalamata olive, red onion and crumbled feta. Served with your choice of dressing.
o Available at both 100 level Twice Daily’s and both 300 level 615 Market locations.
Fan Favorites Returning for the 2019 Titans Season
These amazing menu offerings that debuted in the 2018 NFL season to fan accolades will continue to satisfy gameday appetites in 2019:
* Number 8 Burger: An ode to our favorite quarterback, this dish starts with our fresh, never-frozen, burger topped with melty swiss cheese, sweet BBQ sauce, bacon and a grilled pineapple ring.
o Available at Main Level Nashgrille’s
* Bent Buckle Meat and 3: House smoked pulled pork piled high, accompanied by southern potato salad, coleslaw and cornbread.
o Available at Jack Daniel’s BBQ stands.
* Tossed Tenders: Golden fried chicken tenders tossed in your choice of buffalo, BBQ or sweet chili sauce served over a bed of crispy French fries.
o Available at 2nd Street Kitchen stands.
* Turkey Burger: Tender turkey patty topped with cranberry chutney with a bed of arugula all on a wheat bun.
o Available at Section 116 and 131 Nashgrilles
* Bent Buckle Nacho: Tortilla chips smothered with white cheddar cheese sauce, citrus crema and pico de gallo. Finished with your choice of house smoked brisket or pulled pork and a generous drizzle of BBQ sauce.
o Available at Bent Buckle and Jack Daniels BBQ stands
* Tarragon Almond Chicken Wrap: Almond crusted chicken and sprouts topped with tarragon aioli in a farm wheat tortilla wrap.
o Available at 615 Market and Twice Daily’s stands.
New craft cocktails from Nissan Stadium mixologists for the 2019 season include:
* The Blue Flame: Locally distilled Pickers vodka paired with sour mix, blue curacao and club soda. Available at Main Level Picker’s Bars Sections 111 and 136.
- Frozen Guitar Yard: Nashville’s favorite way to beat the heat. Choose from Blue Margarita, Strawberry Daiquiri or a twist of both
Available at Jack Daniels’ Bar at section 126, Titans Taverns at sections 314 and 343 and portable bars at sections 318 and 329.
The Twice Daily Beer Cave is a special fan destination to enjoy a wide variety of locally brewed craft beers, spiked seltzers, pre-mixed cocktails, as well as favorites. Offering a variety of flavors and sizes, there is surely a great beer on the menu to satisfy everyone. Available at Sections 116 and 131.
- Yee Haw Brewery: Available at sections 107, 113, 116, 127,131, 133, 140, 311 and 336
- Diskin: Nashville and Middle Tennessee’s first craft cidery. Available at sections: 117, 130, 321 and 326.
Premiering in 2019: Nashville Culinary Community Spotlight
* Local Chef Experience: Each week Legends will welcome a Nashville area chef/restaurant known for their burger. Each chef’s signature burger offering with incorporate their love of food and football! For the Titan’.
Available at: Center of North End zone, section 124
Dining Destinations: Delicious Gameday Cuisine Concepts with Chef Prepared Menus Nissan Stadium’s general concessions feature exciting, local Nashville-themed counter service experiences to connect with fans and satisfy appetites with and abundance of fresh Chef prepared gameday greats. The fun array of offerings captures Nashville’s standout local food culture in an everchanging city.
2ND Street Kitchen One of many Nissan Stadium concepts for delicious game day food and innovative creations including the famous tradition of Nashville Hot Chicken at 2.0. Along with the Nashville Hot Chicken Waffle and Tossed Tenders menus include:
* Nashville Hot Chicken Tenders with fries and pickles
* Titan Burger with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion
* The Titans Cheesesteak with shaved sirloin with onions, peppers and provolone cheese
Available at Stands 303 and 344
Nashgrille Big-time burger greatness for Titans gameday, featuring a signature in-house blend of chuck and brisket served on delectable Brioche bread. A bountiful burger menu, with stars like the craved #8 Hawaiian Burger and the acclaimed Turkey Burger, with something for everyone, including:
* The Titan Burger, with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato
* Bacon Burger with Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar,
* Nashgrille Tenders with fries
Available at Level One: Stands 108, 116,131, 139; Level Three: Stands 319 and 328
Bent Buckle BBQ Mouthwatering 16-hour hickory smoked beef and pork barbecue with Chef-crafted dry rub seasoning and signature sauces in offerings like Bent Buckle Meat and 3, the Bent Buckle Nacho and more that wow fan palates every gameday:
* Beef Brisket Sandwich, an abundant classic with plenty of sauce on a soft bun
* Pulled Pork Sandwich, tender greatness with slaw and mop sauce
* BBQ Dawg, an all-beef dog topped with pulled pork and vegetable slaw
Available at Level One: Stands 102, 111, 125, 134, 311, 336
The Coop Tender chicken is prepared from the menus of a regional and Nashville fave Bojangle’s chicken and biscuits, with menu selections including:
* Bojangle’s Cajun Chicken Tenders with a choice of Bojangle’s sauces: the Bo’s famous roasted red pepper sauce, BBQ, ranch and honey mustard
* Bojangle Fries with the crispy signature fry
* Bojangles Chicken Supreme, with crisp chicken breast, lettuce, tomato on a Kaiser bun
Available at Stands 112, 135, 319 and 328
615 Market Inspired by a farmer’s market culture with abundant delicious, fresh-harvest produce, this destination features a diverse and delicious menu of Chef prepared sandwiches, wraps like the craved Tarragon Almond Chicken Wrap, salads, including vegetarian star selections:
* Chicken Salad Wedge with pecans, crisp iceberg, crumbled cheese and your choice of dressing
* Chimichurri Roast Beef Sliders marinated beef, provologne cheese, pickled onion on a multigrain bun
* Turkey Croissant oven roasted turkey, brie, lettuce and preserve on a buttery croissant
* Cheese and Grapes, rainbow grapes, assorted cheeses and water biscuits
Available on Upper Concourse at sections 318 and 329
Classic Hits Gameday traditions abound in this fan food destination with an homage to Nashville’s music greatness, with menu items including:
* Bavarian Pretzel
* Classic Hot Dog on a bun with classic condiments
* Nachos with crisp white tortilla chips and plenty of cheese sauce| crisp yellow tortilla chips
* Loaded Nachos topped with cheese sauce, chili, jalapenos, and pico de gallo
* Popcorn, Peanuts and Assorted Candy
* Domestic and Premium Beer
* Souvenir Fountain Sodas
* Bottled Drinks
Available at Level One: Stands 105, 113, 118, 128, 136, 142; Level Three: Stands 304, 313, 320, 327, 334, 343.
Logan’s: Featuring the offerings from a Nashville favorite Logan’s Roadhouse, menus include:
* Logan’s Burger
* Logan’s Tender and Fries
* Logan’s Turkey Leg
* Logan’s Brisket Sausage Sandwich
Available at Level One: Stands 121 and 144; Level Three: Stands 308 and 339
New Arrivals at Titans Team Store include New Fan Gear for 2019 Season and NFL 100TH Season Anniversary
New at the Titans Locker Room — A brand new headwear display featuring an amazing selection of New Era hats for Titans fans.
Celebrating Nashville — Paying homage to the musical roots of our home city and state, the Titans Locker room now features Titans designed guitars and other musically themed products.
2019 Season Items — Celebrate 100 years of the NFL with novelty footballs and a Mariota jersey featuring the 100 patch.
Something for Every Titans Fan — From jerseys and novelties to Tommy Bahama, the Titans Locker Room has the largest selection of Titans gear anywhere.
Nike — Wear what the pros wear. From Nike sideline apparel to Game, Limited, Elite and personalized jerseys, the Titans Locker Room has the best selection to get fans in gear for the game.
Fashion Wear — Rooting for the Titans in style. The Titans Locker room is the place for all the latest trends in women’s fashion wear.