Mayacamas is keeping spirits bright and inviting all to celebrate the one year anniversary of their Downtown Napa Tasting Room by expanding their offering to include vintages poured at the Grand Opening. This includes releases from the past few years, along with special library wines available for purchase starting Thursday, May 21 through Sunday, May 31.
Along with these releases, Mayacamas seeks to virtually connect the team with individuals through a special video including team members speaking about the renown vineyard. Mayacamas is also upgrading to two day shipping and charge ground for the buyer’s convenience. Please see below for more information on the release and let me know if you are interested in video content or imagery.
* 1995 Pinot Noir – $230: Briary on in the nose with hints of cherry and raspberry, this vintage has grown in depth and complexity while still maintaining great richness of fruit in the years since bottling.
* 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon – $250: Ripe raspberry and deep cherry fruit notes lead the open and supple palate on this vintage that boasts a bold structure and firm tannins and has only improved over the years.
* 2007 Chardonnay – $120: This bright Chardonnay shows banana, lychee, and lemon on the nose in the bouquet and white figs, white peach, pear, and crisp apple on the palate.
* 2010 Merlot – $110: This powerful Merlot is marked by a compelling balance of the juiciness, alongside focus with a layered nose leads with red raspberry, sassafras, violet and blueberry, while red currant, patchouli and bay leaf.
* 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon – $125: Powerful and tannic, this Cabernet is focused with notes of red fruit, wild flowers, orange peel and chalk throughout.
* 2015 Merlot – $60: With an aroma of just-ripe cherry and soft rose petals, the Merlot has a fresh acidity and minerality that pairs well with notes of ripe pomegranate, fresh tobacco and flint.
* 2017 Chardonnay – $50: The refreshing aromas of ripe lemon honeysuckle and crushed oyster shell combined with classic Mayacamas acidity highlights this warm vintage.