On August 24th and 25th hundreds of restaurant, foodservice and catering professionals participated in The Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo “Live at Your Table,” online experience. During the two day event, industry professionals participated in education sessions and explored the latest product and services from exhibitors. For access to the On Demand program and product gallery visit https://www.westernfoodexpo.com/live-your-table.
“We are pleased we were able to gather the industry together in an online format to provide over 40 top notch educational programs and access to our world-class exhibitors,” said Tom Loughran, Vice President for the Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group. “We thank our partners the California Restaurant Association and the International Food & Beverage Technology Association as well as our sponsors Square, Inc., United Healthcare, Sani Professional®, and Choco for their support, making it possible for us to offer independents, multi-unit, foodservice and retail professionals free access to the program.”
Top subject matter experts provided updates on the most pressing issues facing the restaurant and foodservice industry and spoke about such important topics as SEO, Retention, Leveraging Technology, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Training, Food Safety, Managing a Workforce, PPP Loan Forgiveness, Lease Negotiations, Thriving Post- COVID, Microfulfillment Centers, Al Fresco Dining, the Supply Chain and more. Sessions can be downloaded On Demand at https://www.westernfoodexpo.com/live-your-table-schedule
A sample of sessions that are available include:
- Rise and Shine…It’s Coffee Time with the California Restaurant Association: What are YOU doing on Social Media?
- Restaurants Care® Wellness Webinar : Managing Financial Anxiety During a Pandemic Sponsored by United Healthcare
- Culinary Demonstration with Chef Mareya Ibrahim aka The Fit Foodie Featuring the Top 8 Immunity and Boosting Foods to Help You Thrive!
- The Coaches Hot Seat
- OpenTable’s In It Together Webinar Series Featuring A Conversation with Andrew Zimmern and Rohini Dey on Reinventing the Industry
- Michael Politz and his Friends in the Industry with Chef David Burke and Dan Simons
- Keynote: A Scott Blanchard Seminar: The Keys to Leading Your Restaurant Through the COVID-19 Crisis!
- Coffee Break with the California Restaurant Association: How Are You Supporting Your Employees?
- Safety Has Always Been #1…However Your Customers Now Want to See It
- Culinary Demonstration with Chef Shaun O’Neale Featuring Honey Chipotle Hanger steak with Goat Cheese Tamale
- Legal Center Live at Your Table with the California Restaurant Association
- Increasing Restaurant Online Food Orders
- ReSetting Your Restaurant from Survive to Thrive: Five Keys to Save Your Sanity and Build Your Sales, Profits, and Team!
On September 21st and 22nd Clarion Events Food and Beverage Group will be offering Live at Your Table Virtual event for the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, which was scheduled to take place in Orlando, FL. For access to the education sessions and product gallery, visit https://www.flrestaurantandlodgingshow.com/live-your-table.
Clarion Events Food & Beverage Group is pleased to continue to support the marketplace with the COVID-19 Resource Center, an online platform providing access to education focused on operators’ most relevant needs, along with aggregated industry education, plus association resources, industry links, and more. For updated information, and to stay connected and educated, visit Restaurant & Foodservice Industry Resource Page and the Specialty Coffee Industry Resource Page.
Clarion Events (www.clarionevents.com) produces 37 events across 13 sectors of both trade and consumer events. The shows that are part of the Food & Beverage portfolio include the Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo, Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show, the International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York, Healthy Food Expo, Coffee Fest and The NGA Show. Clarion Events, backed by The Blackstone Group, has become one of the fastest growing event companies in the U.S. with aggressive growth through both acquisition and launch. Clarion acquired PennWell in early 2018, bringing 4 Tradeshow 200 events into the U.S. portfolio and super-charging the already rapid growth. Clarion Events has offices in Trumbull, CT; Kennesaw, GA; Boca Raton, FL; Tacoma, WA, and Fairlawn, NJ.