Dodger Stadium / Los Angeles Dodgers
- Michelada Sausage: A Dodger Stadium exclusive dish. Michelada-spiced sausage with citrus slaw, finished with tajin and Chamoy nut crumble.
- Burnt End Nachos: 12 hour-smoked brisket, nacho cheese, BBQ sauce, pickled jalapeños, and pickled red onions on fresh tortilla chips
- Brisket Sandwich: 12 hour-smoked brisket, coleslaw, habanero BBQ sauce, pickled red onions on a brioche bun
Chase Field / Arizona Diamondbacks (credit to Taylor Jackson/Arizona Diamondbacks)
- Poblano Cheesesteak: Shaved Philly ribeye, American cheese, fire roasted poblano chile, barbecue aioli, battered onion straws
- Beer Cheese Bratwurst: Beer bratwurst, pub beer cheese, griddled onion, brown mustard, pretzel roll
- 505 Green Chile, Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch Tots: Grilled chicken, tater tots, nacho cheese, bacon, 505 green chile
- Ultimate Bacon Pub Burger: Chuck patty, pub beer cheese, bacon, battered onion, barbecue sauce, pickles, potato roll
- Danzeisen Dairy Chocolate Mint Chip Stack Shake
Nationals Park / Washington Nationals
- Fuku Spicy Chicken Sandwich: Signature spicy fried chicken sandwich from the renowned fried chicken restaurant. Fuku comes to the ballpark from the team behind Momofuku, founded by Chef David Chang. Located in section 238.
- Fuku Fingers: Fuku’s classic chicken fingers and waffle fries with sweet jalapeno seasoning
- Grazie Grazie – 8 + 1 Italian Sandwich: Genoa salami, hot capicola, prosciutto, sharp provolone, extra virgin olive oil + red wine vinegar, house seasoning. From Casey Patten’s restaurant, Grazie Grazie makes its debut in Section 114 this season. Grazie Grazie is a sandwich and salad shop that cooks from scratch using honest ingredients, prepared with integrity and care.
- Grazie Grazie – Marathon Turkey Sub: Fresh Mozzarella, prosciutto, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil, house seasoning
- Grazie Grazie – Paladino Caprese Sandwich: Fresh Mozzarella, tomato, basil and pesto
- Taqueria del Barrio Tacos and Nachos: Chef Anna Bran Leis is bringing a new concept to Nationals Park, with items such as Chicken Tinga and Beef Barbacoa Tacos and Nachos, available in sections 129, 216, and 314
Marlins Park / Miami Marlins
- SuViche Sushi: One of South Florida’s iconic restaurants dishing Japanese and Peruvian inspired cuisine, including the Marlins Roll (tempura shrimp, cream cheese, avocado, eel sauce, spicy mayo) and Miami Roll (tuna, salmon, cucumber, cream cheese, sprinkle of chive and tempura flakes, spicy mayo, cilantro sauce)
- PINCHO Burger: One of Miami’s favorite burgers, the original Pincho Burger is available at Marlins Park (American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, potato sticks, secret PINCHO sauce)
- PINCHO Burger – Pipo’s Choice (Credit PINCHO Latin American Kitchen): A People’s Choice award winner at the South Beach Wine & Food Festival, Pipo’s Choice comes with an all-natural beef patty topped with smoked gruyere, fried sweet plantain bits, grilled onions, applewood smoked bacon and guava ketchup between two buttery toasted brioche buns