Murphy-Goode, the Sonoma County winery that launched “A Really Goode Job” nationwide job search in March 2021, is pleased to announce that 17 finalists have been selected to continue their quest for their dream jobs in the wine industry. As announced in June 2021, Murphy-Goode will select not one, but two, candidates to earn $10,000 salary per month, live rent-free in Healdsburg for one
year, and receive a year’s supply of Murphy-Goode wine.
Over 7,000 applicants from across the country went above and beyond to pitch Murphy-Goode their dream jobs. From comedy to movie parodies to original songs and raps, applicants showcased a
diverse range of passions, creativity and expertise that would make them really Goode employees. After
reviewing every application in detail, Murphy-Goode is pleased to announce the following “A Really Goode Job” finalists are now one step closer to turning their dreams into reality:
● Adam Bowles – Little Rock, AR
● Lindsay Perry – Austin, TX
● A.J. Kirsch – Berkeley, CA
● Alle Baldwin – Nashville, TN
● Casey Satori – Dover Plains, NY
● Charlene “Charlie” Cooper – New York, NY
● Ikenna Okeke – Birmingham, AL
● Isis Daniel – Washington, D.C.
● Lauren Goldenberg – Alameda, CA
● Emmanuelle “Manny” Estrella – Hollywood, FL
● Matt O’Brien – Los Angeles, CA
● Matthew Horn – Encino, CA
● Roosevelt Johnson – Marana, AZ
● Stacie Huckeba – Nashville, TN
● Veronica Hebbard – Orlando, FL
● Vivian Tran – Montclair, CA
● William “Bubby” Randall – Omaha, NE
In late July, Murphy-Goode will welcome the finalists to Healdsburg, where candidates will complete a variety of in-person interviews, giving them the opportunity to further demonstrate their personalities, passions, andeverything else that makes them the ideal candidates for “A Really Goode Job.” While in Healdsburg, the finalists will also have the opportunity to experience California wine country firsthand and meet with Murphy-Goode winemaker Dave Ready, Jr., who the selected candidates will shadow for the first few weeks of the job. The two winners will be selected in early August.
First launched in 2009, “A Really Goode Job” became a revolutionary campaign to create a real job opportunity in the wine industry at a time of economic distress and high unemployment. Today, as the country faces a new set of challenges, creating access and viable career opportunities is more important than ever. Murphy-Goode cast the net wide and launched the job search to find candidates from across the country who want to follow their passion and land their dream job in the wine industry.
For those interested in following along on the finalists’ journey, follow Murphy-Goode on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @MurphyGoodeWine.