- 1 large onion, Vidalia, or other sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 medium pita breads, cut in half
- 1/2 cup apple cider, or apple juice
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- Spray a WearEver fry pan or non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Place pan over medium-high heat and add onions.
- Cook until soft and golden brown, adding cider as needed to prevent sticking.
- Divide apple slices, Brie and caramelized onions into equal proportions.
- Stuff into pockets.
- Spray skillet again and set over medium heat.
- Grill sandwiches on both sides until cheese melts and bread browns.
Grilled Brie & Apple Pita Sandwiches are perfect to serve as an appetizer, snack or lunch. These warm, melty sandwiches are sure to keep all of your holiday guests happy and satisfied.
- Ceramic coating is a pure and safe alternative to non-stick
- Ceramic is recyclable, toxin-free, chemical-free, and free of PFOA, PTFE and cadmium
- Ceramic non-stick is easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- High-heat performance great for professional-level searing and deglazing of foods
- Highly durable, stain resistant, scratch resistant – safe for use with metal utensils
- Nonstick exterior – fast and easy to clean, Silicone riveted handles
- High-quality aluminum base for even heat distribution and heat retention
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Available in two stylish colors, champagne and red
Since 1903, WearEver has been trusted in providing innovation, premium construction, contemporary design and value in cookware. WearEver is a leading manufacturer of American heritage cookware, bakeware and pressure cookers. WearEver is headquartered in West Orange, NJ and is a division of Groupe SEB USA. For learn more about WearEver, please visit WearEver.com, follow them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.