Pinstripes, the esteemed experiential dining and entertainment destination, debuted its first Florida location at Esplanade at Aventura, its 15th location nationwide. Officially open to the public, Pinstripes invites the community to immerse in a unique blend of chef-driven Italian-American fare, handcrafted cocktails, and a modern “spin” on bowling and bocce. To celebrate its grand opening, Pinstripes will give the first 100 guests who dine or game at the venue during opening week a $50 Pinstripes gift card.
Pinstripes Debuts First Florida Location in Miami’s Esplanade at Aventura
Last night, Pinstripes Aventura welcomed more than 1,000 guests, partners and city dignitaries to its VIP grand opening party, the first of many events that the gaming, entertainment and event venue will host in its inaugural year. The celebration featured live entertainment, culinary highlights from its Italian-American menu, handcrafted cocktails like the signature Margarita Italiano, photo-worthy ice sculptures, bowling, bocce and a ceremonial ribbon-cutting with Pinstripes founder Dale Schwartz, Feeding South Florida CEO Paco Velez and Aventura Chamber of Commerce Chairman Gary Pyott. A portion of the first week’s sales will be donated to Feeding South Florida, a local nonprofit dedicated to eradicating hunger in the Greater Miami area and beyond.
“Celebrations are part of our DNA here at Pinstripes,” said Schwartz “We’re excited to invite the entire Aventura community to celebrate what has set Pinstripes apart from other restaurant and entertainment concepts, and that’s our commitment to great Italian-American food, fun and games, and memorable events.”
Pinstripes Aventura spans 30,000 square feet over two floors, blending elevated dining with bowling and bocce excitement. The ground-floor “bistro” offers an extensive Italian-American menu featuring seasonal delights and craft cocktails amid vibrant art by Miami muralist Charity Matty Gangale. With flexible restaurant-style seating, guests can enjoy meals at various spots, including booths, bar tables and the rooftop patio, which will screen major sporting events. Boasting 12 bowling lanes, five bocce courts and a well-curated wine cellar, Pinstripes presents a versatile space ideal for private events, meetings and corporate and social gatherings of all sizes. In honor of its grand opening, Pinstripes is offering $500 off of any private event booking of $1,500 or more that is booked during its first week.
Curated by Chief Culinary Officer Cesar Gutierrez, the Aventura menu showcases made-from-scratch Italian-American classics and seasonal specialties using locally sourced ingredients, including:
- Lunch: Enjoy popular starters, wood-fired pizzas and flatbreads made with hand-stretched dough, crispy sandwiches and burgers served with Parmesan fries, hearty salads, signature combo plates and indulgent desserts.
- Dinner: Includes all the lunch offerings and more, including chef-driven entrées, fresh pasta, soups and a variety of sides.
- Gluten-Free & Vegan: Pinstripes’ gluten-free menu offers two pasta selections, chef specialties such as the Italian “Jambalaya” and Harvest Risotto, and housemade gluten-free gelato for those with a sweet tooth. The vegan menu includes a range of superfood salads, veggie entrées such as Spaghetti Marinara, and sides.
- Kids Menu: Kids can enjoy a starter, entrée, dessert and beverage for $12. The Kiddo’s Breakfast, available during weekend brunch, includes Waffle & Berries and the Big Lil’ Omelet.
Additional programming includes:
- Saturday & Sunday Pintastic Brunch: Features sweet and savory culinary delights, including a signature waffle station, a made-to-order omelet station, a carving station accompanied by a variety of sauces, and other chef specialties. Guests can also enjoy bottomless mimosas and Aperol spritzes and a shareable Milk Chocolate Fondue with an assortment of dippable toppings.
- Happy Hour: Available Monday through Friday from 3-6:30 p.m. at the bar, bowling, bocce and patio areas, happy hour includes $10 handcrafted cocktails, $5 wines and draft beers, $14 pizzas and flatbreads, and $12 starters.
- Pinstripes Bar & Wine Cellar: Complementing the plates are Pinstripes’ curated wine list, craft beer selection and handcrafted Italian-inspired cocktails. Indulge in reimagined classics like the Margarita Italiano or the Limoncello Martini, each showcasing the venue’s dedication to sophisticated beverage experiences.
- Bowling and Bocce: Pricing includes complimentary shoes and socks ($10-$25 per hour per person).
- Group and Private Dining: Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a corporate meeting, Pinstripes Aventura has a dedicated sales manager and offers customizable menus and beautiful private and semiprivate event spaces.
Pinstripes Aventura is located at 19505 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 3290, Aventura, FL 33180. It is now open for lunch and dinner Monday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. For those looking to extend Pinstripes’ culinary experience, takeout and off-site catering are also available. For more information, visit pinstripes.com/aventura.
Pinstripes Aventura marks the first of two Miami locations set to open in the coming months, with a second slated for Coral Gables in Spring 2024.
About Pinstripes, Inc.
Founded in Chicago in 2007, Pinstripes’ best-in-class venues offer a combination of made-from-scratch dining, bowling and bocce and flexible private event spaces. From its full-service Italian-American food and beverage menu to its gaming array of bowling and bocce, Pinstripes offers multigenerational activities seven days a week. Its elegant and spacious 25,000- to 38,000-square-foot venues can accommodate groups from 20 to 1,500 people for private events, parties and celebrations. To learn more, visit pinstripes.com or follow on Facebook and Instagram.