With holiday season – and all the entertaining that goes along with it – just around the corner, everyone will need a copy of THE WINE BIBLE (Workman; October 2015), by “America’s Missionary of the Vine” (TIME) and James Beard Award winner Karen MacNeil! Whether you’re hosting a party, going to one and not sure what bottle to bring, or looking for the perfect gift for any wine lover in your life, THE WINE BIBLE is here to help! Filled with extensive tried and true food pairings, tips on how to choose a great wine (and great glassware) at any price point, and fun explorations of season-appropriate topics such as why champagne has bubbles, the advice you need to get through the holiday season is endless. Want to know:
- The best Thanksgiving and Christmas wines that won’t break the bank?
- The best Thanksgiving wines when the family ranges from wine connoisseurs to novices.
- The best Thanksgiving wines that are all white (or all red).
- The best wine gift for a boss, treasured employee, or friend – or for the special man or woman in your life?
- The best wines for holiday party?
- What to serve with Christmas dinner?
- The best inexpensive sparklers for NYEve.
- The best Champagnes for NYEve.
Karen MacNeil and THE WINE BIBLE have all the answers! Karen is available for interview and more information about book and the tour – which will take Karen across the county – is below. And don’t forget to check out Karen in a CBS THIS MORNING segment about the rise of Chinese wine.
Don’t forget the BEER BIBLE by Jeff Alworth – the perfect gift for any beer lover in your life!