The country’s most talked about culinary tour in North American tour returns to Napa Valley for Heritage Fire, now in its 7th year. A special thank you to our chefs and sponsors of Heritage Fire in Colorado, which has quickly climbed the ranks of the most sought after ticket during the week of Food & Wine Classic in Aspen. We hope that our winemaker friends participate at both events in 2016. The press from Heritage Fire has been awesome, the response to chef creations overwhelming, Thank you so much everyone!
Brady Lowe – Founder
TASTE NETWORK | COCHON 555
PiggyBank coming Fall 2015!
REMAINING CITIES & DATES FOR 2015:
- 7th Heritage Fire Napa August 2, at Charles King Winery
- Heritage BBQ San Francisco September 13, at Magnolia Brewery
- Heritage BBQ goes to CanadaSept. 18, at Toronto Food & Wine Festival
- 2nd Annual Heritage BBQ Chicago September 27, at Morgan Manufacturing
- 2nd Annual Heritage BBQ Washington DC October 4, at Dock5 Union Market
- 2nd Annual Heritage BBQ Austin October 18, to close the series