Triple Creek Ranch is pleased to announce an all-new, four-night package featuring the extraordinary culinary magic of Executive Chef Jacob Leatherman. The Montana Culinary Experience is inspired by Chef Leatherman’s recent debut at New York’s James Beard House. Cooking for a sold-out crowd, he created an extraordinary menu of Aspen smoked sturgeon, bison, grilled lobster and roasted antelope loin, paired with fine wines chosen by Triple Creek Ranch’s Sommelier, Jeremy White. Chef Leatherman returned to Montana just in time to welcome guests to Triple Creeks’ first-ever Thanksgiving Celebration. Now Triple Creek has decided to give guests the ultimate amuse-bouche: a taste of the James Beard experience through the new Montana Culinary Experience package. Offered this winter and spring, the exclusive culinary experience takes place in the authentic Western setting that inspired Chef Leatherman’s James Beard dinner menu.
The Montana Culinary Experience
- Package Valid for Travel: January 1 through May 4, 2014
- 4-night minimum, double occupancy in a Luxury Cabin. Single rates available.
- An exclusive Chef’s Table experience one evening, featuring a seven-course tasting menu created by Chef Leatherman, paired with wines selected by Sommelier Jeremy White from the same winemakers that were featured at the James Beard dinner.
- Private champagne & caviar tasting in the Rooftop Lounge in our exclusive wine attic.
- Hands-on cooking class, re-creating a menu item from the James Beard House dinner menu.
- Custom menus signed by the chef to take home as a keepsake.
- Triple Creek Ranch’s comprehensive rates include luxurious accommodations, breakfast, lunch, gourmet dinner, packed lunch and snacks for your adventures, house wines and spirits and all on-ranch activities and events.
- The 4-night package rate for a Luxury Cabin starts at $4,500, double occupancy. Preferred rate for additional nights, package does not include Montana bed tax and gratuities. Blackout date: March.
About Triple Creek Ranch
Triple Creek Ranch lies in the Bitterroot Valley of western Montana, surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. A member of Relais & Châteaux, Triple Creek is for adult guests and has 23 luxurious western-style log cabins with wood burning fireplaces. Famed for its inventive cuisine, award winning wine cellar, and stellar service, Triple Creek is an Orvis-endorsed fly fishing lodge and resort. Activities range from fly fishing on the Bitterroot River to horseback riding, guided nature and birding outings, dog sledding, cross country skiing, cattle penning and roundups. Triple Creek Ranch is the world’s highest ranked hotel over the past 5 years, according to Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” ratings and was rated the #1 inn/small lodge in the Continental US and #13 Hotel in the World in Travel + Leisure’s 2013 World’s Best reader’s poll. Travel + Leisure Magazine also singled out Triple Creek for a 2013 World’s Best Service, Readers’ Choice Awards, ranking it among the Top 10 Hotels Overall; Resorts, Inns, and Lodges (#4) and Top Hotels: Continental U.S. and Canada, Resorts and Inns (#1). Singled out by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards as one of the best hotels in the West in 2013, Triple Creek has won nine Wine Spectator Awards of Excellence, including its second “Best of” Award in 2013.