The adventurous spirit of Caorunn Gin invites discerning drinkers to celebrate individuality, creativity and to find excitement in the undiscovered.
Artisan from the start to finish and an adventure in itself – five handpicked Celtic and six traditional gin botanicals are infused to perfection in the world’s only working Copper Berry Chamber on Speyside resulting in a dry and crisp aromatic taste. Caorunn’s delicate fruity floral notes evoke the charm of the Scottish Highlands.
- 1 ¼ oz. Caorunn Gin
- 1 oz. St Germain Elderflower
- Crème de Mure
- 1.5 Thyme
- ½ oz. Lemon juice
- 1/3 Pink Lady Apple
- Muddle apple well, add sprigs of thyme and gently press.
- Add all other ingredients (except soda and Crème de Mure) and shake well over cracked ice.
- Fine strain into glass, pack with crushed ice and finally top with soda and Crème de Mure.
- Lemon (or orange) twist with a sprig of thyme threaded through it or a lemon corkscrew and a blackberry
- 1 1/3 oz. Caorunn Gin
- ½ oz. Ginger Liqueur
- ½ oz. Pressed Apple Juice
- 2/3 oz. Spiced Apply Syrup
- 1/3 oz. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Shake well and serve in a long stemmed cocktail glass with an apple fan dusted in cinnamon.
- two parts sugar to one part water.
- Bring ingredients to boil then simmer with two sweet red apples sliced, a cinnamon stick, 6 cloves and a vanilla pod.
- Slowly simmer for 10 minutes.
- Apple fan, dust with cinnamon
- 1 2/3 oz. Caorunn Gin
- 6 ¾ oz. Fentimans tonic water
- ¼ Red Apple
- ¼ Green Apple
- 2 Cloves
- Muddle the quartered apples into the gin in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the cloves and shake hard until cold.
- Double strain over cubed ice and top up with Fentimans tonic water.
- Sliced red and green apples
About Caorunn Gin
Caorunn is like no other gin; it is created with our unwavering adventurous spirit. We enjoy taking the less obvious path to discover hidden gems. To learn more about Caorunn Gin, please visit them on the web at Caorunngin.com, and find them on Facebook and Twitter.