St. Louis-based microcreamery, Clementine’s Naughty & Nice Ice Cream, announces today, Red Velvet Cupcake, a new flavor and a first-of-its-kind ice cream with a cupcake hidden inside. Red Velvet Cupcake is Clementine’s first iteration of a “Hidden Dessert” line, an ice cream pint with a dessert to be discovered once digging in. Clementine’s will officially launch Red Velvet Cupcake on Tuesday, November 28 for national shipping, while supplies last, and just in time for holiday gifting. The flavor is available through Jan. 1, 2024, and can be purchased within a 4-pint mix-and-match pack nationwide here. The pint will also be available in person at Clementine’s eight Missouri and Illinois-based scoop shops. Clementine’s is available on Skimlinks here, or available to join in-network on Refersion here. Please inquire about the brand’s affiliate program, with a 20% commission rate.
Clementine’s Naughty & Nice Ice Cream Releases New ‘Hidden Dessert’ Flavor with Full Cupcake Inside the Pint
Red Velvet Cupcake is a nice flavor from Clementine’s, also known for its naughty (alcohol-infused) and vegan offerings. The rich and decadent flavor is made with a sweet cream cheese ice cream base with a cupcake completely submerged in the center of the pint. The dessert, designed to be uncovered while indulging, is a dark chocolate, red velvet cupcake with a French chocolate center (photos).
“Our first Hidden Dessert ice cream is a point of pride that we’ve been working towards developing for the past year. Everyone loves the combination of cake and ice cream, so why not enjoy them together?” says Clementine’s Founder and Flavor Temptress Tamara Keefe. “We love the idea of taking indulgence to another level with there being a hidden surprise waiting for you in the middle of your pint. At Clementine’s, we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to create memorable moments with ice cream, while also tasting delicious, and we think our Red Velvet Cupcake accomplishes just that. We have more ideas in the works for Hidden Dessert flavors in the future as well.”
In addition to the Red Velvet Cupcake flavor, Clementine’s will release several holiday-focused flavors (photo), including Hanukkah-inspired ice cream pints (photo). See below for holiday flavors and descriptions:
- Sweet Noodle Kugel (Hanukkah) | Available for a limited time starting Nov. 28: This noodle kugel ice cream is a rich, sweet custard, made with cream cheese ice cream, toasted cinnamon, vanilla, Kosher salt, and filled with baked Manischewitz egg noodles and plump currants (photo).
- Sour Cream Apple Latke (Hanukkah) | Available for a limited time starting Nov. 28: This take on traditional latkes is made with a sweet cream-base ice cream, sour cream, housemade potato latke, and a ribbon of sweetened baked apple (photo).
- Hot Chocolate | Oct. 31 – Mid-Dec.: Hot Chocolate, a nod to everyone’s favorite sweet winter-time treat, is made with French imported Valrhona cocoa mix, sweetened with natural sugar, a dash of vanilla, and tiny marshmallows swirled throughout the chocolatey delight.
- Brown Butter Brownie | Nov. 14 – Jan. 1: Browned butter, a staple in decadent baking, shines throughout the Brown Butter Brownie ice cream. The magical ingredient enhances the scoop with a nutty and savory toffee flavor, made with house-browned butter, rich dark chocolate brownie batter, and moist dark chocolate brownies folded in.
- Vegan Sugar Cookie | Nov. 21 – Jan. 1: The favorite nostalgic cookie is back for the holidays with a twist. Vegan Sugar Cookie is a warm hug of fond holiday memories, made with a coconut base, vegan sugar cookies, and topped with colorful, gluten-free sprinkles.
- Peppermint Candy | Nov. 21 – Jan. 1: Peppermint Candy is a minty rush of coolness sprinkled with dark chocolate, made with sweet cream, peppermint, peppermint candies, and dark chocolate flakes (photo).
- Cranberry Pistachio | Dec. 19 – Jan. 18: Cranberry Pistachio is the perfect mixture of classic and timely with a nutty pistachio butter ice cream, tart cranberries, and crunchy pistachio crumble to top.
For up-to-date information on Clementine’s current flavors and upcoming flavor drops, visit their website at www.clementinescreamery.com, or follow them on Instagram and Facebook at @clementinescreamery.