Historic farmhouse meets urban eatery at Della’s Kitchen, blending responsibly sourced ingredients with a chic, industrial aesthetic. Opening with The Strip’s newest hotel, Delano Las Vegas this September, Della’s Kitchen will feature a menu centered around local and regional ingredients, including Delano Las Vegas’ own greenhouse, which will supply herbs for the desert-sustainable breakfast and lunch menu that toes the line between healthy and decadent.
Menu items include fresh, pressed juices; delectable breakfast options; savory salads; signature paninis, sandwiches and burgers; and entrees featuring the very best grass-fed and sustainable beef from the western region as well as hormone- and antibiotic-free chicken.
- Delano’s Fresh Juice Program. Della’s Kitchen will press fresh, organic fruits and farm-fresh vegetables daily utilizing the best-of-the-season produce. The blends are created to entice the taste buds at the same time as providing the nutrients the body needs to get through the day.
- Breakfast. Guests will enjoy classic breakfast dishes, including Banana-Berry Oatmeal, made with California’s Pudwill Farms’ fresh berries, steel cut oats and brown sugar; Blue Crab and Smoked Pork Benedicts; andCarne Asada Huevos Rancheros, made with Idaho’s Snake River Farms’ sustainable American flank, chihuahua cheese and house-made salsas.
- Ruffage. Della’s Kitchen’s salads are inspired, unique and delicious. The Tuscan Kale salad combines organic quinoa, Northern California’s Laura Chenel’s Chèvre’s goat cheese, sun-dried cranberries and walnuts. TheSimple Salad blends Ventura County, California’s Kenter Canyon Farms’ baby greens, market vegetables and a brioche crouton with house vinaigrette.
- Between the Bread. With a choice of signature paninis, sandwiches and burgers, there’s no lack of options for this lunchtime staple. Among the signature paninis are the Toasted Cheese, FDR’s favorite sandwich, which is complemented by tomato soup and a choice of shoestring fries, potato salad cup of fruit or a simple salad; and the Duck Panini, which features fontina cheese, duck confit and wild rocket. Burger lovers can indulge in the Delano Burger, grass-fed beef, local aged cheddar, house-smoked pork belly, herb aioli and lettuce, tomato and onion stacked between a bun to make one distinctive and delectable burger.
- Entrees. The Braised Kurobuta Pork Shank is paired with Yerington, Nevada’s Peri & Son’s rainbow chard, celery root puree and natural jus; while the Steak Frites plate a petit grass-fed beef filet smothered in roasted marrow butter.
- Desserts. Finish off lunch, or breakfast for that matter, with the Chocolate Tart, made of mouth-watering dark chocolate ganache, pralines and pecans, and butterscotch sauce. Just right to share is the For Two, a seasonal cobbler paired with cinnamon ice cream and peanut brittle.
These hand-crafted classics and comfort foods made with the best seasonal ingredients will be served in a chic and inviting environment. Della’s Kitchen’s design blends natural elements with industrial materials to exude warm, comfortable simplicity. The space is casual enough for an impromptu meal, yet perfectly polished for a business or client lunch.
In collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group, the luxury all-suite Delano Las Vegas will fuse South Beach chic with the vibrant energy of the Las Vegas Strip when it comes to life September 1.
About Delano Las Vegas
Opening September 1, 2014, Delano Las Vegas will offer a new all-suite, smoke-free luxury hotel experience located steps away from Mandalay Bay. Featuring a unique sand-meets-water design, Delano will blend signature elements of Delano South Beach with the distinct energy only found on the Las Vegas Strip. The hotel will offer dynamic social spaces such as Franklin, an eclectic lounge; 3940 Coffee + Tea; and Della’s Kitchen, where “historic farmhouse meets urban kitchen.” BATHHO– USE Spa will infuse the soothing elements of locally sourced ingredients, drawing inspiration from Morgans Hotel Group’s collection of hotels around the world as well as Delano Las Vegas’ desert locale. Delano Las Vegas is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit delanolasvegas.com or call toll free at (877) 632-5400 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.