This Halloween, Cookie Pop and Candy Pop have some exciting recipes that deserve attention. It also marks the return of Cookie Pop’s Spooktacular Special Edition, HALLOWEEN COOKIE POP OREO® POPCORN MADE WITH REAL COOKIE PIECES. Back by popular demand, the flavorful, low-calorie popcorn drizzled with orange drizzle is currently available nationwide in 5.25oz Size Bags
Celebrate this year’s Halloween with the return once again of SNAX-Sational Brands’ spooktacular season Favorite! The special edition of Halloween Cookie Pop OREO® popcorn made with real OREO® cookie pieces, drizzled to perfection with orange colored creme is currently back on shelves. This year the Halloween special flavor is available for purchase at retailers nationwide, including Publix, Kroger (Ralphs), ShopRite, and other major grocery and e-commerce retailers (www.CookiepopCandyPop.com) for $3.49-$4.99 in 5.25oz size bags.
Halloween Cookie Pop, made with real OREO® cookie pieces, is always the highly anticipated limited edition offering that does not disappoint with its delicious combo of both salty and sweet flavors, with each piece drizzled to perfection with orange colored creme. The perfect Halloween treat for entertaining at home with close family and friends, pairing with scary movie marathons and for fun recipe creations.
- Graham crackers
- Black and Orange Frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange M&Ms
- Pumpkin Candies and gummies
- Your favorite Cookie Pop or Candy Pop
- Prepare your frosting by adding each color to separate Ziploc bags and cut off one of the bottom corner tips.
- Decorate the walls and roof of the house before you assemble; it’s easier to add details to your haunted gingerbread house when it’s lying flat.
- Once you’ve decorated the walls and roof, it’s time to assemble!
- Frost the bottom edges of your walls before securing them to stick to the foundation.
- When assembling your walls, position the pieces so that the side walls are between the front and back pieces.
- Assemble your roof once the walls are dry (about 15 min). Frost the top edges of your side walls and place your roof pieces on top in your desired shape. Make sure those top edges are frosted so the pieces stick together.
- Decorate the front yard with pumpkin candies and Cookie Pop and Candy pop popcorn!
Popcorn Mix in decorated themed Mummy container: – Mummy Popcorn Mix with Oreo Cookie Pop
- 1 Bag of Halloween Oreo Cookie Pop
- 1 Bag of your favorite Halloween-themed candy (we used candy corn)
- 12 Paper popcorn party containers
- 24 Orange or black buttons
- 4 Rolls of medical gauze
- One bottle of Elmers school glue
- Start by adding glue to all sides of the popcorn container.
- Gently wrap the gauze around the container, starting from the top. Once you’ve made it all around until you reach the bottom, wrap and glue the end.
- Glue 2 buttons to one side of the container and allow all to dry for 1-2 hours.
- Fill each container with a mix of Oreo Cookie Pop Popcorn and an assortment of Candy Corn or your favorite holiday candies.
Popcorn Ghost: (also fits the pumpkin and vampire ball with slight modifications):
- 1 Bag of Oreo Cookie Pop
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Bag of white candy melts
- 1 Bag of candy eyes
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
- Melt the mini marshmallows and butter in a large pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir with a spatula until the popcorn is coated.
- Use butter or olive oil to grease your hands and form the mixture into popcorn balls.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (Allow the balls to cool completely).
- Melt the candy melts according to the package instructions.
- Dip the tops of the popcorn balls into the melted chocolate and return to the baking sheet. Allow the chocolate to set for 1-2 minutes before adding eyeballs.
- Allow the chocolate to set before serving.
- *Take liberty and make all sorts of creations with the same concept. We tried vampires and pumpkins as well!
“Popcorn mixed with cookie and candy are must-have combos you never knew you needed until Cookie Pop and Candy Pop disrupted the snack aisle. We are thrilled that we continue to roll out incredible pairings with the top cookie and candy names in the world. It is such an exciting product and we continue to roll out new flavors for consumers to enjoy. Halloween is one of America’s favorite holidays, so we are excited to share this flavor yet again with snack lovers nationwide.” – Adam Cohen, Chief Marketing Officer of SNAX-Sational Brands Group.
Follow @cookiepop_candypop on instagram and visit www.cookiepopcandypop.com