PIZZA GIRL SPAGHETTI MARTINIS
Entrepreneur and chef, aka Pizza Girl, Caroline D’Amore, Relaunched her notable organic Pizza Girl line, the popular line of Non-GMO USDA Certified Organic, locally sourced pasta sauces this past summer, following a production regroup due to the pandemic and ingredient supply shortages. The line is now back on shelves at top natural foods retailers across California inclusive of WHOLE FOODS (65 locations), BRISTOL FARMS and GELSON’S supermarkets. The Italian Chef meets influencer has also relaunched her ECOMM site www.pizzagirl.com and Introduced new ECO-Friendly shippers to eliminate plastic waste.
Pizza Girl Vodka Martini – The perfect entertaining dish
Makes 8 servings
> 1/2 jar of Pizza Girl Vodka Sauce
> 24 x fresh uncooked shrimp
> 2 x garlic cloves (large)
> I pack of your favourite spaghetti
> 2 Tbls Olive Oil
> Truffle Oil
> Handful Grated Parmesan Cheese
> Pink Salt
> Fresh Ground Pepper
- Cook Spaghetti
- Add olive oil and fresh garlic to pan on medium heat until fragrant, add shrimp and cook through then remove from pan.
- Add Pizza Girl Vodka Sauce, then cooked pasta and splash of the pasta water to the pan.
- Curl noodles and sauce into a tall martini glass
- Add 3 shrimp on top
- Add a drizzle of truffle oil , sea salt and pepper
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, garnish with a sprig of Italian parsley
Pizza Girl is offered currently in Marinara, Arrabbiata, & Vodka Sauce flavors, which are also available at www.pizzagirl.com in 24 oz ethically bottled glass jars for $10.99, or in bulk packages. Follow @pizzagirlofficial on instagram.
PHOTOS TO USE: