Serving up a decadent Gingerbread Latte recipe crafted by their team of clinical herbalists, this adaptogenic drink contains zero additives or sugars and only the best herbal infusions – using Anima Mundi’s Happiness Powder that’s filled with uplifting herbs that help increase tranquility and joy, like St. John’s Wort, Ashwagandha, Mucuna, and Rhodiola, along with some classic holiday spices like vanilla, cinnamon, and powder, this beverage will *actually* leave you holly and jolly and not in a sugary coma post sippin’.
- 1 1/5 C of plant-based milk
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder (1 tsp if you want it spicy!)
- 1 tsp Happiness Powder
- Heat milk to a simmer in a small pot
- Remove pot from heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients
- Garnish with: chocolate shavings, coconut whipped cream, a cinnamon stick, or a sprinkle of cinnamon
Plus, this BF/CM, AnimaMundi is offering a tiered 15 to 33% off sale upon spending between $50 to $750 with code HOLIDAYMAGIC15, HOLIDAYMAGIC20, HOLIDAYMAGIC25, HOLIDAYMAGIC 30, or HOLIDAYMAGIC33, plus free domestic shipping and samples (if applicable)!
Known for its earthy, gently roasted, and sweet with a bitter undertone, this drink is like a hug-in-a-mug, keeping you warm through the ebbs and flows of the holiday season!