Studio Movie Grill Reveals Mouthwatering New Menu
Seared Ahi Tuna, Chimichurri Steak Salad just two of the delectable additions to extensive handcrafted menu
Studio Movie Grill (“SMG”) is known nationwide as the originator and leader of in-theater dining, combining state-of-the-art sight and sound technologies and an ultra-comfortable viewing experience with superior food and drink service.
So when SMG introduces a new menu, sharp diners take notice!
More than 15 new dishes have been added to the menu, including:
- Seared Ahi Tuna – yellow-fin tuna, mixed ruby greens, edamame, avocados and roasted peppers with a wasabi lime drizzle
- Hummus – roasted pepper and garlic hummus served with fresh cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers and toasted flatbread
- Onion Rings – made from “scratch” tempura onion rings with creole dipping sauce
- Blackened Chicken Pasta – cavatappi pasta with bacon, green onions and roasted red onions, tossed in a southwestern white queso cream sauce
- Blackened Chicken Sliders – white queso melted on top of blackened chicken with pickled red onions, chipotle mayo, spinach and roma tomatoes
- Chimichurri Steak Salad – mixed romaine greens topped with sirloin steak tossed in scratch-made chimichurri sauce, heirloom tomatoes, pickled red onions, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, green onions, Cotija cheese and parmesan ranch dressing
But the innovative additions don’t stop there! SMG is also introducing a new Star Wars-themed breakfast menu, served only on Saturdays and Sundays until 2 p.m.
- Starkiller Base Buns – cinnamon roll bites with caramel, cinnamon sugar and crème Anglaise dipping sauce
- Bantha Breakfast Fries – crispy french fries topped with country sausage gravy, bacon pieces, cheddar cheese and chives
- The Solo Saber – sausage link dipped and fried with pancake batter, served with syrup and a fresh seasonal fruit cup
- Tuscan Raider Quesadilla – toasted flour tortillas stuffed with fluffy scrambled eggs, grilled steak, onions, peppers and cilantro, served with cinnamon chips and a seasonal fruit cup
- The C3PO-mlette Pizza – fluffy scrambled eggs with fresh spinach, roasted leeks, fontina cheese and garlic crème sauce
In addition, daily specials – such as $10 endless one-topping pizzas – are just waiting to be discovered by visiting studiomoviegrill.com/menu.
SMG’s Chefs for Children program donates 5% of proceeds from designated menu items to local special needs non-profits. The program has also enabled SMG to purchase adaptive bikes in some markets. Look for the Chefs for Children logo on the new menu, which includes gluten-free burger buns and pizza crust. Donating never tasted so good!
For a complete list of charities by market, visit: Studiomoviegrill.com/Movie/Film-Series/Special-Needs-Screenings.
About Studio Movie Grill
Studio Movie Grill (“SMG”) modernized the traditional movie-going experience by combining first-run movies with full-service, in-theater dining and is characterized in the market today by its continued ability to innovate and its dedication to the communities it serves. Established in 2000, SMG has swiftly grown to 24 locations in 10 states. As the leader of in-theater dining exhibition, SMG recently announced a major expansion initiative with plans for additional sites throughout the country as well as ongoing remodeling and renovations to existing locations. SMG currently ranks as the 20th largest exhibitor in the U.S. For additional information, visit studiomoviegrill.com.