Restaurants will debut new line of hand-crafted cocktails featuring SkinnygirlTM Bare Naked Vodka
With the ringing in of the new year, TGI Fridays today announced new better for you menu items and beverages. The two new entrée additions, Sizzling Chicken & Spinach and Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach, each under 500 calories, are big on flavor using fresh, hand-cut premium ingredients. These mouth-watering entrées will not leave our guests hungry and, importantly, are offered at a reasonable price. As a complement to these new lighter choice menu options, Fridays is also partnering with Skinnygirl Cocktails created by Bethenny Frankel to launch lower calorie, refreshing adult beverages made with Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka.
“We recognize that many of our guests are coming into the New Year with resolutions regarding their weight and wallet. At Fridays, we want to help our guests keep these commitments while still giving them a chance to enjoy the same high quality food, craveable flavors and the social environment we’re known for,” said Brian Gies, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer. “The new lower calorie entrees are being launched as the primary offers in Fridays “Pick 2 for $10” value platform, giving all guests the opportunity to try these items.”
“The timing was also right to partner with Bethenny Frankel and Skinnygirl Cocktails, the pioneer of low-calorie spirits,” continued Gies. “We respect Skinnygirl Cocktails as a brand and are excited that our world-class bartenders will be able to pour the finest lower-calorie cocktails using Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka.”
To launch these new options, three of the lighter choice menu additions, the Sizzling Chicken & Spinach, Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach and Garlic & Basil Bruschetta, will be the primary offer of Fridays’ national Pick 2 for $10 value platform, allowing guests to sample Fridays latest menu offerings for a great price for a limited time. Also, during the month of January, the Skinnygirl Vodka martinis will be included in Fridays “Martini Wednesday” promotion and will be offered at $3.00 at participating locations.
- Sizzling Chicken & Spinach (cal. 400) Miso-glazed chicken, fire-grilled and served sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini & squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Paired with fresh tomato & mozzarella salad.
- Sizzling Sirloin & Spinach (cal. 440) 100% USDA Choice Black Angus sirloin, fire-grilled and miso-glazed. Served Sizzling over a bed of fresh spinach, zucchini & squash, hand-cut red peppers, cremini mushrooms and grilled balsamic-glazed onions. Paired with fresh tomato & mozzarella salad.
- Garlic & Basil Bruschetta (cal. 360) Roma tomato, roasted garlic and fresh basil on freshly baked Parmesan baguette crostinis with balsamic glaze.
- Ahi Tuna Crisps (cal. 330) Three blackened Ahi tuna slices on tortilla chips, with house-made guacamole, jalapenos, Sriracha sauce, and Avocado Vinaigrette drizzled with Cucumber Wasabi Ranch.
- Thai Pork Tacos (cal. 280) Three soft corn tortillas with Thai marinated pulled pork, Sriracha aioli, ginger-lime slaw and hoisin sauce.
- Hibachi Chicken Skewers (cal. 480) Two grilled chicken skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze. Served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
- Hibachi Sirloin Skewers (cal. 510) Two Black Angus sirloin skewers marinated in a black pepper and garlic soy sauce with a miso glaze. Served with grilled pita and ginger-lime slaw.
- Skinny Appletini (cal. 120) Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, Sour Apple Schnapps, Fridays original Sweet and Sour, cherry
- Skinny Cosmopolitan (cal. 130) Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, fresh lemon twist
- Skinny Cosmo Cooler (cal. 90) Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, lemon juice, fresh cucumber
- Skinny Martini (cal. 100) Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, dry vermouth, olives
- Skinny Pink Punk Cosmo (cal. 130) Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, fresh-squeezed lime, cotton candy
About TGI Fridays
TGI Fridays restaurants have a mission: To help people go out better. Because a better time with friends leads to a better life.
As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays offers authentic American food and legendary drinks. To bring our menu to neighborhoods all over the world, TGI Fridays proudly serves guests with over 900 restaurants in more than 60 countries. Making every day feel like a Friday wouldn’t be possible without creating a place where friends feel free to hang out. That’s why TGI Fridays takes pride in its nearly 8000 skilled and knowledgeable bartenders, all of whom for the past twenty years have competed annually for the title of the “World’s greatest TGI Fridays Bartender.”
The Fridays guest recognition program, Give Me More Stripes, gives our closest friends exclusive insider rewards, events, and sneak peeks.
TGI Fridays believes in having a good time, but also in the importance of acting responsibly. As a result, its Responsible Business Program is focused on positively impacting the economic and environmental well-being of the communities and neighborhoods it serves. For more information, visit www.fridays.com.