In the spirit of popular reality show competitions, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant franchise and a leading polished casual dining franchise, is hosting Top Cocktail, the ultimate beverage showdown through July 31.
“For a limited time, fondue fans can discover their favorite Top Cocktails to pair with fondue at The Melting Pot and vote for them to be entered for a chance to win a $250 Melting Pot gift card and other exciting prizes,” said Paul Brown, beverage manager for Front Burner Brands, restaurant management company for The Melting Pot. “Top Cocktail is a unique beverage program that takes guest interaction to a new level. The cocktail that our guests choose as their favorite will land a spot on The Melting Pot’s core beverage menu in the future.”
The Top Cocktail competitors are limited-edition, handcrafted drinks with personality featuring Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Hendrick’s Gin, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Stoli Razberi Vodka and Avión Silver Tequila.
Meet the competitors:
- Tiki Girl: Free spirited, beachy and mellow – this island native will transport you to a South Seas paradise. Made with Hendrick’s Gin, Monin South Seas Blend and pineapple juice, topped with ginger ale.
- The Baller: Young, bold, and adventurous – this cocktail will take you out for a night you’ll never forget. Made with cherry and orange muddled with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and ginger ale.
- Zen Master: This new age guru will put you on the path to enlightenment as he captures your mind, body and spirit. Made with cucumber and fresh lemon muddled with Stoli Razberi and topped with Sprite.
- Sophisticated Sailor: Join this sea dog on a worldly voyage and discover the flavors of fruits and spices from across the globe. Made with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Stoli Vanil, Monin Blackberry and cranberry juice, topped with ginger beer and angostura bitters.
- Sassy Senorita: This Latin lady is feisty, upbeat and full of energy. Invite her to your table and a fiesta is sure to follow. Made with Avión Silver Tequila, pomegranate and fresh lime juice, muddled with blueberries and topped with a splash of Sprite.
For more information on The Melting Pot’s Top Cocktail competition and vote for your favorite cocktail, visit at www.meltingpottopcocktail.com. Votes can also be submitted by texting “VOTE” to “68255” (standard message and data rates may apply). Voting ends July 31.
To learn about fondue history and facts, check out The Melting Pot’s fondue infographic.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
With more than 135 restaurants in North America, existing locations in 35 states, Canada and Mexico and more than 25 locations currently in development, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. is the premier fondue restaurant franchise and a leading polished casual dining franchise. Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot continues to be a memorable dining experience. Guests enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées combined with dipping sauces. The menu also includes cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com.