to Host Tasting Event and Introduce Winter Vegan Offerings at Wynn and Encore
Wynn Las Vegas will host an exclusive tasting event with vegan celebrity chef Tal Ronnen at The Country Club on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 6 p.m.. The event will celebrate Ronnen’s newly released cookbook Crossroads, and feature vegan recipes at Wynn and Encore restaurants.
Ronnen has collaborated with Wynn and Encore chefs since the introduction of its vegan menus to create innovative and delicious meatless, plant-based dishes for the resorts. Crossroads is his second cookbook and was inspired by his esteemed Los Angeles restaurant, Crossroads Kitchen. During the tasting event, guests will have the opportunity to try new dishes from Ronnen as well as sample the debut of winter vegan offerings from Wynn and Encore restaurants. The evening will showcase the following dishes:
- Baby beet salad with apples, candied walnuts, and balsamic reduction
- Oven-roasted Romanesco with onion agrodolce and grappa-soaked raisins
- Warm kale and artichoke dip
- Acorn squash ravioli with kale and black butter garlic sauce
From Wynn and Encore:
- From Andrea’s chef, Joseph Elevado: shitake tempura
- From Tableau chef, David Middleton: slow roasted tomatoes, almond ricotta grilled sourdough
- From Country Club chef, Rene Lenger: kabocha squash soup
- From Lakeside chef, David Walzog: eggplant rollatini, edamame hummus and harissa aioli; meatloaf comprised of Gardein “beef”, roasted vegetables, smoked mushrooms and red wine sauce
- From Sinatra chef, Theo Schoenegger: fine herb arancini with blood orange-tomato fonduta served with almond ricotta
- From Mizumi chef, Devin Hashimoto: spicy “crab” roll
This exclusive limitless tasting is priced at $135 per person plus tax and gratuities and includes select cocktails and a signed copy ofCrossroads. For reservations, please call (702) 770-DINE.