This Saturday, June 14th, is a curious day indeed – Hendrick’s Gin will be celebrating National Cucumber Day! Rather than celebrating the holiday with the ordinary yet peculiar fruit, consider the most unusual, yet delectable, Hendrick’s Gin, infused with cucumber and rose, mixed with your favorite ingredients for a perfect cucumber tipple!
- 5 parts of Hendrick’s Gin
- 1 part Dry Vermouth (Lillet Blanc suggested)
- 1 cucumber wheel to garnish
- Stir in an iced glass until well chilled and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and serve.
- 3 parts Hendrick’s Gin
- 2 parts fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 parts simple syrup
- Sparkling Water
- In a long glass, combine ingredients.
- Add ice, top with sparkling water, give a gentle stir and garnish with a cucumber spear or wedge.
About Hendrick’s Gin
Hendrick’s is the most unusual Gin that has taken the world by storm since it was first introduced, thanks to its delightfully unique flavor, which combines a distinct blend of eleven botanicals, as well as the signature infusions of Cucumber and Rose petals, producing a wonderfully refreshing gin with a delightfully unique aroma. Handcrafted in Scotland in miniscule batches by William Grant & Sons, Hendrick’s uses a marriage of spirits from a Carter-Head and Copper Pot Still, a combination that produces a divinely smooth gin that has both the required character and balance of subtle flavors. Since Hendrick’s was first introduced to America over ten years ago, it has gained widespread acclaim and received numerous awards, including a Double Gold medal in the 2014 Fifty Best Gin Awards; ‘Gin of the Year’ at the Food and Wine Magazine Awards and voted ‘World’s Best Gin’ by the Wall Street Journal. Hendrick’s Gin has an ABV of 44% and an RRP of $34.99. Please enjoy the unusual responsibly. For further information, visit www.hendricksgin.com.