Celebrity Chefs Using McDonald’s Ingredients to Raise Funds for Ronald McDonald House
McDonald’s Appetite for the Arches event this took place last Tuesday August, 18 2015 that was hosted at the McDonald’s location at 6990 S. Rainbow Blvd. in Las Vegas! During the event, four celebrity chefs prepared a three-course culinary experiences using only McDonald’s ingredients. All proceeds from event tickets went to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Las Vegas, which provides a “home away from home” for families and children who are receiving inpatient or outpatient medical treatment at local hospitals. Approximately 60 people attended the event.
- Jose Navarro, Executive Chef, Landry’s Inc.
- Matthew Piekarski, Executive Chef HEXX kitchen | bar | chocolate
- Carol Garcia, Executive Pastry Chef HEXX kitchen | bar | chocolate
- Bryan Fyler, Executive Sous Chef, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- and Food Network star Vic “Vegas”
Dishes Created using Mc Donald’s Ingredients:
Crispy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Pickled Vegetables, Toasted Almonds,
Cilantro Lime Dressing
Gnocchi & Meatballs
Angus Beef Meatballs, French Fry Gnocchi,