Hotel Boutique officially opens its doors this week in New York City as part of the Downtown Collection, a portfolio of six boutique hotels in prime locations in New York, Chicago and London. This newly built, full-service hotel has approximately 100 rooms and is centrally located on the corner of Lexington Avenue and East 45th Street, across from Grand Central Terminal. Featuring a sleek design and the latest in-room-technology, Hotel Boutique is the ideal New York City hotel for business travel as well as sightseeing, offering uniquely designed guest rooms and meeting spaces, an award winning restaurant on-site, and a host of complimentary amenities to enhance the guest experience.
Hotel Boutique is specifically designed to cater to the needs of the frequent business traveler, millennial traveler or the tourist desiring to be in the heart of Midtown, while providing sought after guest amenities. Fresh and high tech accommodations at Hotel Boutique are designed with modern, clean lines and warm colors and offer premium bedding. Many rooms feature a custom designed dining/living/work space coined the in-room “activity center.” Created per traveler feedback, this section of the room offers wrap-around sectional seating, desk chair and swiveling table with integrated power and cabling so that guests can relax, work and dine, while watching television or enjoying the outdoor view, instead of allowing the bed to perform for all three functions. Many rooms offer floor-to-ceiling outer glass with views south to the Chrysler Building, east to Grand Central’s historic architecture or north to the east side’s iconic skyline.
Complimentary services at Hotel Boutique are specially chosen to meet the needs of the modern traveler. In addition to a fitness room, on property, guests have the option to have exercise equipment such as yoga gear, portable bike or treadmill delivered to the room. High speed Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, along with iPads for loan while a registered guest. For the road warrior, a guest request closet contains most extra amenities a business traveler may require, and garment storage is available between visits along with self-serve laundry facilities. Additional complimentary extras include unlimited chilled, purified bottled water on each floor; a “Sleep Better” program with kits and tips for a better night’s rest; and a guest lounge featuring complimentary coffee, tea, newspapers, magazines, workstations featuring wireless printing and universal charging stations. For additional amenities, a 24-hour Guest Service Desk is located in the lobby of Hotel Boutique.
Guests of Hotel Boutique have access to the on-site Davio’s Italian steakhouse, the first New York location of the Boston-based restaurant. Chef/owner Steve DiFilippo brings Davio’s signature Northern Italian steaks, veal chops and handmade pasta creations to the brand new space. In addition to room service from Davio’s, Hotel Boutique features menus from a variety of neighborhood restaurants pre-arranged for delivery to the hotel to allow for a variety of easy in-room dining options. Guests have the ability to post charges to the guest room folio and Hotel Boutique facilitates the secure delivery from hotel lobby to guest room door.
For business travelers, as well as local corporations, Hotel Boutique also offers two innovative private meeting and function rooms with flexible furniture that can be configured for a casual living room discussion to a formal board meeting. Ideal for brainstorming sessions, corporate meetings, mock trials, project “war rooms”, and seminars, the meeting rooms at Hotel Boutique are perfect for developing fresh perspectives and have the option to be catered by Davio’s.
Rates at Hotel Boutique start from $155. To make a reservation please visit www.hotelboutiqueatgrandcentral.com.
About Hotel Boutique
Just a few minutes’ walk from some of the city’s most popular sites such as Bryant Park, the theater district, United Nations building and much more, Hotel Boutique is the ideal New York hotel for business travel and sightseeing. Centrally located at the corner of Lexington Avenue and East 45th Street, the contemporary Hotel Boutique is across the street from Grand Central, the hub of transportation within Manhattan and the metro area. Hotel Boutique is one of three New York hotels in the Downtown Hotel Collection portfolio.
About Downtown Collection
The Downtown Hotel Collection is a portfolio of six boutique hotels in prime downtown locations in New York, Chicago and London. The collection offers a choice of comfortable hotel rooms and many complimentary services including Wi-Fi and chilled, purified bottled water, all at surprisingly affordable rates. All hotels in the Downtown Hotel Collection are recipients of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
The Collection embraces:
- Hotel Boutique at Grand Central – New York – Newly opened and located near many corporate headquarters, extensive transit links and just steps away from Grand Central Station. www.hotelboutiqueatgrandcentral.com
- The Jewel facing Rockefeller Center – New York – A brand new boutique hotel just a stone’s throw from St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, the Rockefeller Center Skating Rink and Promenade, Radio City Music Hall and NBC studios. www.thejewelny.com
- World Center Hotel – New York – Located across from the 911 Memorial Site, this acclaimed hotel is newly constructed for LEED certification for environmentally sustainable design. www.worldcenterhotel.com
- Central Loop Hotel – Chicago – Perfectly situated at the corner of Adams and Clark Streets in the center of the Loop, the hotel is a short walk to Symphony Center, the Art Institute, Board of Trade and Willis Tower. www.centralloophotel.com
- River Hotel – Chicago – Just steps from the Chicago River at the top of the Magnificent Mile sits this soaring Jazz Age monument built in 1928 that remains today the Windy City’s most slender skyscraper. www.chicagoriverhotel.com
- The Grand at Trafalgar Square – London – This historic landmark building stands adjacent to Trafalgar Square and puts guests steps away from Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament and minutes from trendy SoHo. www.thegrandattrafalgarsquare.com