Expanded Suite of New Coyote Outdoor Living Kitchen Products at the Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Expo 2013
Coyote Outdoor Living, a Dallas-based pioneer in the design, development and production of high-quality stainless steel grills and accessories today announced new additions to its existing lineup. One of the star products is the Coyote Centaur, the industry’s first hybrid grill under $3000 that features a double-walled, 100% stainless steel, split hood with the flexibility to grill and smoke simultaneously.
“Our vision is simple – to offer affordable, high-quality products for anyone who wants to build their dream outdoor kitchen,” said Jim Ginocchi, president of Coyote Outdoor Living. “The focus of our product showcase at HPBA this year is the new Coyote Centaur Hybrid Grill, bringing two common outdoor barbecuing styles together under one hood. Until now, hybrid grills were a luxury item, costing upwards of $5,000. With the addition of the new Coyote Centaur, we offer the most comprehensive, affordable outdoor kitchen suite of any outdoor kitchen brand.”
Coyote’s New Products for Spring 2013
Debuting for the first time at HPBA, the following products are new additions in the Coyote Outdoor Living suite, available now through Coyote’s large network of distributors.
- The Coyote Centaur Hybrid Grill is a one-of-a-kind, affordable 50-inch split hood stainless steel grill with two separate fire boxes, offering 600 square inches of cooking space per side. It’s functional, stylish and packed with features. The Coyote Centaur includes two high powered Coyote iBurners on one side for gas grilling and a commercial, fully adjustable charcoal and woodchip friendly tray for grilling or smoking on the other. Engineered in the U.S., the new Coyote Centaur is made from 100% stainless steel for a beautiful and seamless finish. Keeping cost in mind, the Coyote Centaur is available at a very affordable MSRP price of $2999 and includes a lifetime warranty on the high performance stainless steel iBurnersTM and a limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel housing.
- Coyote’s innovative 14” Drop-in Griddle with removable drip tray is perfect for flipping pancakes on the grill, making eggs, cooking desserts or sautéing delicate vegetables that have a tendency to fall through the grate. The Coyote Griddle provides outdoor chefs even more options and greater utility with their Coyote grill. This accessory is compatible with all Coyote Outdoor grills including the S-Series and the C-Series models, affordably priced at $249.
- Coyote’s new 30” Warming Drawer comes with an internal electric heating element to keep grilled food from getting cold. The drawer is outdoor-rated and ETL certified. This warming drawer also works with all Coyote Outdoor Living Grills with an MSRP of $1,000.
- Coyote’s new Outdoor Rated Refrigerator is a must-have in any outdoor kitchen. This true built-in model is front vented with an internal dial for precise temperature control to keep all of your beverages cold while you barbecue. Coyote’s refrigerator works with all Coyote Outdoor Living Grills and the MSRP is $1,099.
Coyote Enhancements to Existing Line
- Coyote also introduced new LED Back-Lit Knobs as an option on all Coyote S-Series models for easy night time cooking. The separate light switch turns on a soft amber glow to provide decorative functionality. To add this feature to the Coyote S-Series, the cost is an extra $200.
- Coyote’s Drop-in Cooler provides a quick and easy way to keep your food and drinks on ice and always accessible. It’s constructed from premium stainless steel and outfitted with a fully insulated cooler box with a hinged sealed lid for $379.
- Coyote upgraded its ignitor cap from black plastic to chrome on all 2013 Coyote C-Series and S-Series models.
- There is a new Coyote branded badge with raised letter and a leather background. This new branding will appear on all future Coyote grill products and all of its grill covers.
- Coyote Products on Display at HPBA
In addition to its new products, Coyote Outdoor Living also displayed a variety of its existing products including the 36” S-Series Grill, 34” C-Series Grill, Single Side burner, Outdoor refrigeration and its full line up of stainless steel storage units including doors, drawers and BBQ island accessories.
All Coyote grills are constructed from premium stainless steel with a double-walled canopy and performance enhanced Heat Control Grids for even heat distribution. Meeting the needs of even the most demanding grill masters, the C-Series are available in 28 inch model with two high-performance Coyote iBurners and 34 inch models with three iBurners.
The S-Series grill adds the infrared sear zone to round out a true barbecue experience. The S-Series combines all the power and functions of an ultra-premium grill with Coyote’s quality design and durability. Available in the 36” and 42 “models, the S-Series grills include an infrared RapidSear burner, infrared rear burner, rotisserie kit, smoker box and interior hood lights.
About Coyote Outdoor Living, Inc.Coyote Outdoor Living grills and related accessories are available through a network of distributors throughout North and South America, and the Caribbean including LCI Distributors, Meadow Creek Sales, Milestone Distributors, Pinnacle Sales Group and Purcell Murray. Coyote’s new 2013 products and enhancements are all available for sale as of today.
Founded in Dallas, TX, Coyote Outdoor Living is an innovative company that specializes in the design, development and production of high-quality, all-stainless steel grills and accessories, providing people with the tools to build the outdoor kitchen of their dreams. Coyote’s advanced suite of products offer an affordable luxury culinary experience for those who are passionate about cooking outside. Coyote manufactures a broad range of grills, storage solutions, secondary cooking options, refrigeration, and more. Their products can be purchased throughout North and South America and the Caribbean and are available through a large network of distributors. Coyote Outdoor Living was conceived to bring to market a suite of products that allow consumers to create the outdoor kitchen of their dreams.