Professional chefs and culinary schools around the world trust the Vita-Prep 3 for its exceptional power, versatility and performance. From chopping delicate ingredients to blending tough purées, the Vita-Prep 3 prepares each dish to perfection.
- Professional chefs and culinary schools around the world trust the Vita-Prep 3 for its exceptional power, versatility, and performance
- ≈ 3 peak output HP motor provides unmatched performance when puréeing, grinding, chopping and more
- Variable speed and accelerator tool allows for control and easy processing of dense ingredients
- Advanced cooling fan for optimum reliability during peak hours of operation
- Creates a vortex, forcing ingredients up from the blades and back down the center into the blades again for
- Perfectly blended results
Efficiently pulverizes the toughest whole-food ingredients with a powerful ≈3 peak output horsepower motor
- Premium engineering offers optimum reliability during peak hours of operation
- Variable Speed Control creates every blend according to your culinary precision
- Advanced cooling fan resists overheating
- Patented, high-impact container
“The VitaPrep blender has the power to puree any number of things into a silky smoothness, which saves time and guarantees consistency in the product every time we use it. ”–Chef Vitaly Paley, Paley’s Place, Imperial and Portland Penny Diner
- ≈3 peak output horsepower motor
- 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12.5 A
- 12.2 lb. (13.8 lb. with box)
- 20.3 x 8.0 x 9.0 in. (H x W x D)
The Vita-Prep 3 is backed by a three-year warranty on motor base parts and a one-year warranty on labor. For more information regarding this warranty, please contact your local dealer, distributor, or a Vitamix service representative.
Vita-Mix Corporation (“Vitamix”) is a privately held family-owned and -operated company founded in 1921 that manufactures high-performance blending equipment for home and commercial use. The company’s commercial customer list reads like a “Who’s Who” of major restaurant chains, and gourmet chefs say their Vitamix machines are as important to them as their knives. A recognized leader in marketing and product innovation, Vitamix founder William G. “Papa” Barnard created the first infomercial in 1949 to demonstrate how the Vitamix blender could help people improve their health with whole foods, and the company developed the first true commercial blender in the early 1990s, which ignited the smoothie movement. Vitamix, whose products are known worldwide for their performance, durability, and reliability, continues to win awards for product innovation and is a recipient of the president’s prestigious “E” Award for Exports. Headquartered in Olmsted Township, Ohio, 19 miles from Cleveland, Vitamix products are manufactured in Northeast Ohio and sold in 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.vitamix.com.