The show that ignites your senses, removes your inhibitions, and reminds you that you can have it all, MAGIC MIKE LIVE: The Tour will share the spotlight during its limited Miami engagement with a full-service dining experience: Wildfire by Meat N’ Bone. The new restaurant concept from North America’s premier purveyor of quality steaks, seafood and fine foods from around the world will be sure to ignite your passion for fresh, innovative cuisine with a chef-driven menu that makes for the perfect beginning, or ending, to an evening of radiant, uninhibited magic.
Located just steps away from MAGIC MIKE LIVE in a bespoke, open-air dining room, Wildfire is now accepting reservations for a limited number of bookings every Wednesday through Sunday starting Thursday, Oct. 13. Reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made at MMLTour.com/Restaurant.
MAGIC MIKE LIVE has partnered with Meat N’ Bone to give guests a culinary experience that’s as revelatory and unexpected as the live show. The Wildfire dinner menu will feature a variety of offerings including delicious shareables, light bites, bold entrees, and decadent desserts complemented by a full bar menu with signature cocktails inspired by the show. Menu highlights include:
FOREPLAY – Shareable Bites to Tantalize the Senses
- Charcuterie Board – Mixed plate of premium cured meats and cheeses.
- Wagyu Beef Carpaccio – Colorado Wagyu BMS7+ Beef served with pepper, olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Caviar Queen – 30g of Kaviari Ossetra Gold Caviar served with Blini and Crème Fraiche.
WILDFIRE – Tableside-Torched Dishes
- Wildfire Wagyu Tartare – Our wild take on beef tartare, using BMS7+ Australian Wagyu.
- A5 Japanese Wagyu Nigiris – Made with Miyazaki-Gyu Japanese A5.
- Ora King Salmon Nigiris – Cold smoked salmon served on Japanese rice with Mike’s favorite wasabi sauce.
MAIN COURSE & CAST FAVORITES
- Filet Mignon – 6oz. Wagyu-Angus Filet Mignon
- The Wagyu Bar Burger – Premium Wagyu BMS7+ served with pickled mayo and caramelized onions on a brioche bun.
- Branzino – Mediterranean Branzino with capers and a dreamy lemon sauce.
- Champagne Risotto – Creamy risotto featuring Parmigiano Reggiano, champagne and a bit of wildfire.
- Grilled Eggplant – Grilled to perfection and served with our homemade chimichurri.
- Wagyu Tomahawk – 32 ounces of delicious Colorado Wagyu Marble Score BMS7+ and wet-aged for 30 days to achieve the perfect tenderness.
- Arroz con Leche Nigiris – So tasty, you can’t have just one!
- Alcohol-Infused Ice Cream by Aubi & Ramsa – An assortment of ice creams and sorbets infused with premium alcohols.
Guests ready to live their best lives can take the opportunity to trust the chef with an Omakase-style meal that includes a curated assortment of some of the best steaks and sausages in the world perfectly paired with the hottest show on the planet.
The Wildfire kitchen will also provide a selection of delectable offerings for guests who purchase the Ultra Seat and Mike’s Exclusive VIP Packages that keep the magic going and memories flowing long after the show ends.
Mike’s Exclusive Package – $299 add-on to any ticket purchase. Includes: Admission to an exclusive lounge after the show where you will meet, mingle, and take photos with members of the cast while enjoying a variety of curated cocktails, decadent bites, and live music.
Ultra Seat Package – $499 per person, plus applicable tax and fees. Includes:
- Front-row, plush couch seating as close to the action as you can possibly get.
- Complimentary preferred parking.
- A commemorative VIP lanyard
- A per personal concierge, who will provide each party with direct communication before, during and after the show.
- Dedicated waitstaff during the show.
- A selection of tasty bites to keep the rest of your senses tantalized during the show.
- Complimentary cocktails made with Singani63, timely served to pair with special moments throughout the show.
- All offerings from Mike’s Exclusive Package.
Wildfire will be open for dining from 5:30-10:30 p.m. on Wednesday and until 12:30 a.m. Thursday through Sunday starting Oct. 13. Hours are subject to change per the MAGIC MIKE LIVE performance schedule and without notice. Walk-ups may be accepted based on availability, but reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made online at MMLTour.com/Restaurant or by calling 786-544-2624.
Starting Oct. 13, MAGIC MIKE LIVE: The Tour will perform a 90-minute show at 7 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday with additional performances at 9:30 p.m. Thursday through Sunday and at Midnight on Saturday. For tickets starting at $49 and more information, visit MMLTour.com or call 702-623-3650. For groups of 10 or more, call 866-633-0195 or email Hello@IndigoTickets.com. Connect with the show on social media: @MMLTour / #MMLTour.
Wildfire by Meat N’ Bone is just steps away from the MAGIC MIKE LIVE venue located at the Miami Marine Stadium site – 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway Miami, FL 33149.