Basil Hayden’s Spiced Blueberry Punch is the perfect punch cocktail to mix up a batch of and enjoy the holiday weekend. It combines the trademark spicy finish of Basil Hayden’s Bourbon with sweet blueberries, sparkling wine and mint to create a refreshing cocktail ideal for summertime entertaining.
Basil Hayden’s® Spiced Blueberry Punch
Created by Debbi Peek (Louisville, KY)
(Recipe serves 4-5)
- 4 parts ® Bourbon
- 8 parts Blueberry Juice
- 8 parts Passion Fruit Juice
- Sparkling Wine or Club Soda
- 15-20 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 bag Frozen Blueberries, for ice ring
- Add Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon, blueberry juice, passion fruit juice and mint leaves to a medium sized punch bowl and stir.
- Add blueberry ice ring*. (See recipe below.)
- Serve in a cocktail glass and top with club soda or sparkling wine.
*Blueberry Ice Ring
Freeze one bag of frozen blueberries with water in a bundt cake pan.
Dip frozen ring into hot water for a few seconds to unmold.
Place in punch bowl with blueberry side up.