NOT JUST FOR THE SPA GOER, CULINARY ENTHUSIASTS LOVE BRENNERS PARK-HOTEL & SPA
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa, renowned for its elegance and world class spa, has culinary enthusiasts swooning over the property’s exquisite cuisine and nearby wine offerings. Situated on the historic Lichtentaler Allee, the hotel has proven itself to be an all-encompassing destination resort.
For 2016, guests are invited for an indulgent experience at Brenners Park-Restaurant, with a decadent five-course menu created Head Chef Paul Stradner. One of the youngest two Michelin-starred chefs in Germany, Chef Stradner’s brilliance and precision give gourmet classics a modern twist. Valid through Dec. 18, the package also includes one night’s accommodations, welcome flowers and a fruit basket and Brenners breakfast buffet.
In addition to Brenners Park-Restaurant, Wintergarten boasts floor to ceiling windows that open onto the park terrace, allowing guests enchanting views of the River Oos. The restaurant’s seasonal menu changes daily, allowing fresh ingredients and local produce, such as Black Forest trout and golden chanterelles.
The hotel’s Rive Gauche offers a diverse menu features everything from king prawns sourced from the South of France, to a light meze from North Africa and refined olive oils.
While visiting the property, guests can visit the Rebland Wine Region, situated moments from Brenners. A tradition that continues to thrive today, the vineyards have been growing grapes since the third century. The property’s main grape varietals include Riesling, Pinot Noir and Müller-Thurgau, each bottled into the “Bocksbeutel,” a bottle-form of which the region remains known.
For more information, visit http://www.brenners.com
ABOUT OETKER COLLECTION
Oetker Collection is one of the most inspiring selections of masterpiece hotels in the world. The name ‘masterpiece hotels’ includes a pledge; a commitment to provide service of the highest quality, every hour of every day. The pearl as a symbol combines singularity, beauty and quality. The individual pearls bind together to form a unique string of pearls.
Each property is one-of-a-kind, reflecting the unique European heritage and sharing the highest levels of service internationally with exceptional and historic architecture & interiors combining with great attention to detail.
Oetker Collection embraces ten luxury hotels:
- L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps.
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel, amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
- Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic chateau of excellence nestled in the heart of Provence, boasting breathtaking views over the Mediterranean coastline.
- Eden Rock – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches, and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
- Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna, and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the Planet.
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the centre of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
- The Lanesborough London – classically British service in a remarkably refined and charming grand residence.
- Palais Namaskar – a peaceful oasis with contemporary and sophisticated design set in the Palmeraie, the most exclusive residential area in Marrakech.
- Palácio Tangará – with an exceptional location in the heart of a Tropical park, Palácio Tangará São Paulo will open its doors in the spring 2017.
- New York – with a central location, taking over the former SONY building, New York will open its doors in 2018.
More information: www.oetkercollection.com