Nothing is more refreshing on a hot summer’s day than a slice of watermelon or an ice chilled glass of wine……. so why not combine the two to an amazingly refreshing summer cocktail.
Christina Milian’s Viva Diva Wine Watermelon-Strawberry Moscato Slushie
- 6 cup of watermelon cubes (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of Viva Diva Strawberry Moscato
- Place watermelon cubes, sugar, and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Pour through a strainer to remove the pulp. Place strained liquid in a glass baking dish and stir in the Moscato.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer and freeze the mixture for 2 to 3 hours, stirring with a fork every 45 minutes or so to break up ice crystals.
- When ready to serve, spoon the watermelon slush into a wine glass, filling the glass about 3/4 full. Pour in extra desired amount of moscato and stir.