As the calendar turns to 2014, odds are “eat better” and “get fit” fall somewhere toward the top of countless resolutions lists, yet are the most difficult to stick to. However, the folks at Noosa Yoghurt are firm believers that more healthful eating AND good taste go hand-in-hand, making the New Year the perfect time to upgrade your yogurt and make those resolutions stick.
Unique, Aussie-style Noosa Finest Yoghurt brings out the decadent side of yogurt in a whole new way. It’s made in small batches, set, and infused with honey to give it a delicious sweet-tart tang, with a smooth, velvety texture that sets it apart from the throng.
From a delicious way to start the day, to a satiating snack that satisfies, to a luscious dairy-based dessert, Noosa is outrageously tasty and delivers big on all of yogurt’s “better-for-you” benefits.
A Brekkie Worth Getting Out of Bed For:
- Making breakfast (or Brekkie as they say in Australia) a part of a daily routine has many benefits and Noosa Yoghurt makes sticking to this routine easy.
- Consumers are looking for indulgent, convenient breakfast options that are high in protein (As noted in Supermarket Guru’s 2014 Food Trends) and Noosa delivers with 12 – 17 grams of protein per serving!
- Full-Fat dairy and active culture probiotics keeps tummies full and happy throughout the morning – making it less likely to grab unhealthy snacks before lunch.
Pre-Workout Boost – Post-Workout Protein-Loaded Treat:
- Pre: It can be hard finding the energy to hit the gym after a long day of work. Yogurt can be a great solution to give you a satisfying pick-me-up while being gentle on your stomach before a big workout.
- Post: Noosa is the perfect post-workout snack/treat: amazingly delicious and loaded with protein and carbs to help you get the most out of your hard work at the gym and celebrate a workout well done!
Desert Ice Cream for Dessert – Think Noosa:
While it satiates the sweet tooth, Noosa Yoghurt also comes with the benefits of protein and probiotics, making it a dairy dessert option that won’t make you want to desert your resolution to eat more healthfully.
About Noosa Yoghurt:
Noosa is made on-site at the family-owned Morning Fresh Dairy in Bellvue, Colo., and is free of artificial ingredients of any kind. Noosa’s 100% natural fruit purees are made with the highest quality, best-tasting fruit on the market. It’s now available in nine flavors nationwide, including: NEW Tart Cherry, NEW Lemon, Passion Fruit, Blueberry, Mango, Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb, Peach, and Honey. For more information about Noosa Yoghurt, please visit www.noosayoghurt.com and find them on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.