Attendees at Plant Based World Expo North America (PBW), December 9-10, 2021 at the Javits Center in New York are in for two action-packed days of high-level networking, product sampling, and opportunities to learn from well-known chefs and food industry experts including:
- Chef Chew, Founder & CEO of Something Better Foods Inc., investor, and TED talks speaker.
- James Corwell, Certified Master Chef and the creative force behind Ocean Hugger Foods.
- Rocco DiSpirito, James Beard award-winning chef, healthy lifestyle crusader, and acclaimed author.
- Palak Patel, owner of Dash & Chutney and a winner of Food Network’s Chopped and Beat Bobby Flay.
“Our world-class line up of speakers will give you a better understanding of the ever-expanding plant-based industry and knowledge that you can start putting into action right away,” said Benjamin Davis, VP of Content at PBW.
In addition to a stellar line-up of speakers and educational sessions, several emerging plant-based brands will debut new products at the expo. They include:
- CHKN Not Chicken is making its official debut as a brand at PBW and will be launching product online during the show. The company will be serving CHKN Street Tacos throughout the day on Thursday and Chinese CHKN Salad on Friday. Each day at 12 noon a private celebrity chef who has appeared on The Food Network, Bravo and E! will be preparing a special dish.
- GWI Foods makes authentic Chinese dumplings and noodles. They use organic ingredients to ensure quality, quantity, and health. Their mission is to provide healthy, tasty, and delicious Chinese authentic foods.
- JINKA Vegan Tuna Spread will be launching its plant-based squid. Using a patent-pending proprietary blend of ingredients, JINKA is able to capture the same nutritional profile of squid and the same texture, taste, and mouthfeel.
- OmniFoods will be showcasing its OmniPork range as well as debuting its OmniSeafood line. The exhibitor will have multiple dishes available to sample including Gyoza made with OmniPork Ground, Sliders made with OmniPork Luncheon, OmniPork Teriyaki Strips, and OmniFish Golden Filet with Tartar Sauce.
- Prefera Foods is launching their plant-based seafood line, UnFished. The Unfished brand is an ocean-friendly, tuna alternative made 100% from plants. Prefera will be sampling PlanTuna products prepared as a tuna alternative for sushi, as a vegan option for tuna salad, and as plant-based tuna and salmon spreads.
- PlanTerra Foods will debut True Bite Chicken Cutlets and Shreds. They have the same whole muscle look, texture, taste and feel as their poultry counterpart while remaining 100% plant-based, vegan and non-GMO.
- VEGKY makes plant based jerky out of the stems of shiitake mushrooms. They are committed to creating vegan food without compromising taste and quality. The jerky is minimally processed, has a meaty texture and is bursting with flavor.
- VFC Foods offers restaurateurs and retailers crispy, tender, vegan chick*n options, including; Chick*n Fillets for the perfect burger bite, Chick*n Bites for dipping and dunking, and Popcorn Chick*n for a light sharing snack. Each product is high in protein and there is no sacrifice on flavor.
Designed exclusively for foodservice and retail professionals, distributors, investors, and manufacturers, PBW combines a world-class conference with an exhibition showcasing thousands of innovative plant-based products and brands from around the world. More than 200 exhibitors and over 3,000 industry professionals are expected to attend.
More information about the show and how to register can be found at www.plantbasedworldexpo.com. To inquire about exhibiting at the upcoming show, please contact Sam Morley at email@example.com.
Plant Based World Expo is produced by JD Events, dedicated to the creation of targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The company brings together highly qualified buying audiences, education-rich content and high-level networking opportunities — all geared toward increasing collaboration in the markets it serves.