L’APOGÉE COURCHEVEL TO OPEN NEW JAPANESE RESTAURANT, KOORI
COURCHEVEL, FRANCE, Sept. 24, 2015 – Koori, a new Japanese restaurant, will open at L’Apogée Courchevel for the 2015-2016 winter season. Supervised by Executive Chef Jean-Luc Lefrançois and Pastry Chef Eve Moncorger, the opening of the Koori restaurant marks a continuation of last season’s success.
Koori will host up to 50 guests and offers authentic and refined Japanese cuisine. Executive Chef Lefrançois presents a varied menu with inventive creations, such as The Koori Carpaccio or Black cod in miso sauce, along with a selection of sushi and other Japanese specialties. Pastry Chef Eve Moncorger offers a menu of sweet delicacies including Pearls of Japan in coconut milk with fresh mango cubes.
Guests will enjoy a selection of sakes and varied tea collection in a warm and elegant atmosphere in plush surroundings created by renowned designer, Joseph Dirand. A double staircase leads to the restaurant’s dining room, which features a marble counter topped with two huge glass candle holders created for the Barcelona 1992 Olympic Games surrounded by a wine cellar displaying Jeroboams.
Koori will be open every evening for L’Apogée Courchevel’s 2015/2016 winter season, beginning on Dec. 11, 2015 and through April 2, 2016.
ABOUT OETKER COLLECTION
Oetker Collection is one of the most inspiring selections of masterpiece hotels in the world. The name ‘masterpiece hotels’ includes a pledge; a commitment to provide service of the highest quality, every hour of every day. The pearl as a symbol combines singularity, beauty and quality. The individual pearls bind together to form a unique string of pearls.
Each property is one-of-a-kind, reflecting the unique European heritage and sharing the highest levels of service internationally with exceptional and historic architecture & interiors combined with great attention to detail.
Oetker Collection embraces nine luxury hotels:
- L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps.
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
- Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic château of excellence nestled in the heart of Provence, boasting breathtaking views of the Mediterranean coastline.
- Eden Rock – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
- Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the planet.
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the center of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
- The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably refined and charming grand residence.
- Palais Namaskar – a peaceful oasis with contemporary and sophisticated design set in the Palmeraie, the most exclusive residential area in Marrakech.
For more information: www.oetkercollection.com