Las Vegas Motor Speedway is ready to start the engines on the 2014 racing season. As exciting NASCAR action kicks off this season’s slate in early March, the culinary team, led by Executive Chef Howard Smulo is excited to welcome hungry race-goers back to the track with a signature array of new menu creations befitting one of Sin City’s leading sports and entertainment venues.
Specialty Menu Items
Starting at the Kobalt 400, Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s opening NASCAR race weekend from March 6-9, and throughout the 2014 racing season, fans will enjoy a savory selection of new, specialty dishes, including:
- Bucket o’ BBQ: Scrumptious stacks of house smoked BBQ, including fans’ choice of sliced brisket, pulled chicken or pulled pork, accompanied by cherry peppers, homemade potato salad, signature Levy Restaurants BBQ sauce and southern coleslaw, served inside a tasty waffle bowl. Available at the Smo-que n Hot tent.
- eNVy Specialty Sausages: A pair of juicy sausage links loaded up with premium toppings. Available at Flame n Fuel.
- eNVy BBQ Tri-Tip Sausage: Delectable tri-tip sausage served on a warm roll, topped with signature Levy Restaurants BBQ sauce and crispy southern coleslaw.
- eNVy Ruben Sausage: A twist on the classic Ruben, featuring Tapitilo thousand island dressing and homemade sauerkraut atop a custom corned beef sausage.
- Souvenir Cup: Your favorite LVMS cocktails and cold beverages served in a unique, take-home cup. Available at all bar locations and concessions outlets throughout the event.
- Walkin’ Taco: Mouthwatering mixture of fresh beef, spicy jalapeno peppers, shredded lettuce, fresh salsa, creamy cheese sauce and refreshing sour cream, served together inside a Doritos bag. Available at concessions locations in section two, under the suites.
About Levy Restaurants
Levy Restaurants, founded in Chicago in 1978, is recognized as one of America’s fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies, and is the leader in premium sports and entertainment dining. Levy was named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports in the world by Fast Company magazine. The company’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants such as James Beard Award-winning Spiaggia in Chicago, Fulton’s Crab House, Portobello and Wolfgang Puck Grand Café at Walt Disney World Resort, renowned sports and entertainment venues like Wrigley Field in Chicago, Churchill Downs in Louisville, the Forum in Inglewood, STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, American Airlines Arena in Miami, Barclays Center in Brooklyn and events including the Super Bowl, World Series, U. S. Open, Kentucky Derby, NHL and NBA All-Star Games and the GRAMMY® Awards. For details, visit www.levyrestaurants.com.