Are you a chocolate chip cookie lover, oatmeal raisin snacker, or a sweet tooth with special dietary needs?
At Bell’s Reines they believe life is sweet, which is why they specialize in gourmet mini cookies in an array of classic flavors as well as gluten-free and vegan options!
This Black women-powered brand is run by a mother-daughter duo committed to baking by hand using real, quality ingredients and lots of love. These soft cookies stay soft and fresh for 60 days!
Bell’s Reines Highlights:
- Black women owned and operated baking business (mother and daughter team)!
- Crafted using premium King Arthur flours, fairtrade certified chocolates from Peru and the Dominican Republic, and more
- Baked in small batches for optimum freshness
- Every bite is surprisingly soft and STAYS soft for 60 days
- No artificial preservatives or flavors
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Available flavors include Chocolate Chip, Butter, Double Choco Chip, Snickerdoodle, Oatmeal Raisin, Lemon, and Matcha White Chip
- Gluten free and vegan alternatives also!
Bell’s Reines (French for Bell’s Queens) was named in honor of Thomas Roosevelt Bell, Jr., the patriarch of the family whose love for hospitality and his family’s sweet treats helped make a dream a reality.