Carrington Farms’ Perfect Pumpkin Bread
3 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 cups light brown sugar
1 cup Carrington Farms Coconut Oil
2/3 cup water
2 cups canned pumpkin
- Sift dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together pumpkin, water, oil and eggs.
- Pour liquids mixture into dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non-stick spray. Pour finished mixture into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350* for about an hour and 15 minutes.
- Pumpkin bread is done when top is brown and an inserted toothpick comes out dry.
About Carrington Farms:
Carrington Farms is dedicated to providing the absolute highest quality products to the consumer in search of a healthy way of life. With a 14 year history of developing healthy consumer packaged goods in vibrant packaging, Carrington Farms has become recognized by the health conscious consumer as the brand of choice in presenting ‘Healthy foods for a Healthy Soul’. Carrington Farms welcomes the individual focused on quality of life and longevity to a world of innovative health food products featuring exceptional quality and delicious flavors in your quest for a satisfying Healthy Living experience.