LOS ANGELES FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES HEADLINING 5TH ANNIVERSARY LINEUP AND LIVE ENTERTAINMENT FOR 2015
Tickets are on sale now for the City of Angels’ annual culinary jubilee, featuring a live performance by ?uestlove and The Roots, and welcoming a distinguished list of Michelin-starred honorees, James Beard Award winners, and Food & Wine Best New Chefs including Tyler Florence, Curtis Stone, Thomas Keller, and Michelle Bernstein, among others
WHAT: Los Angeles Food & Wine, produced by Coastal Luxury Management and presented with founding partners FOOD & WINE and Lexus, announces its 2015 festival lineup and live entertainment as it celebrates its 5th anniversary August 27-August 30. On sale now, tickets for individual events range from $50-$350, with package and VIP options starting at $650.
Set to feature three-nights and four-days of unrivaled tastings, lunches, seminars, book signings, cooking demonstrations, and special events, showcasing the finest in food and drink culture, marquee events and talent this year will include:
- “Ultimate Bites of LA Presented by Lexus” on Thursday, August 27, hosted by Curtis Stone, kicks off the festivities with special guest curator and DJ, Ahmir “?uestlove” Thompson, spinning live on stage and handpicking several of his favorite culinary mavericks to show off their talents
- “Lexus Grand Avenue Night Market” on Friday evening, August 28, hosted by Tyler Florence, featuring small bites from culinary masters Charles Phan (The Slanted Door), Jet Tila (Pakpao Thai), and Hannah An (The District), among others
- “Lexus Live on Grand featuring The Roots” on Saturday, August 29, featuring tastings from over 30 chefs and 100 wineries
- That same night, The Roots will join bandmate Ahmir “?uestlove” Thompson on the “Lexus Live on Grand” main stage as the festival’s headlining musical entertainment
- The festival’s acclaimed Power Lunch Series returns on Friday, August 28, with exclusive chef collaborations taking place at Los Angeles’ premier restaurants across the city including:
- Neal Fraser (Redbird) and Markus Glocker (Bâtard/NYC) at Redbird
- Ray Garcia (Broken Spanish) and Jenn Louis (Lincoln Restaurant/Portland, OR) at Broken Spanish
- Celebrity Chef Elizabeth Falkner, Ben Spungin (Coastal Luxury Management), and Ricky Webster (The Ace Hotel) at The Ace Hotel
- Michael Fiorelli and Rebecca Merhej (Love & Salt) joined by Zack Pollack (Alimento) at Love & Salt
- Nancy Silverton (Mozza) & Mourah Lahlou (Aziza) at Osteria Mozza
Please continue to visit LAFW.com for updates and details on full programming of events, chefs, wineries, sommeliers, mixologists, and culinary talent participating at the 5th Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival.
WHEN: Thursday, August 27 through Sunday, August 30, 2015
WHERE: Headquartered in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, with main events taking place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), the 5th annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival will also feature tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located across parts of greater Los Angeles including Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and more.
TICKETS: Tickets are available to purchase by visiting LAFW.com or by calling 855-433-LAFW (5239)
PHOTOS: Images of the Los Angeles Food & Wine festival (2014), for pre-event coverage, are available to view/download by clicking here.
VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: For recap highlights and footage from Los Angeles Food & Wine 2013 and 2014, please visit:
MEDIA CREDENTIALS/REQUESTS: Please visit LAFW.com for details and access to media credential request forms. For any specific inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The deadline to submit a media credential form for consideration is July 29, 2015.
SPONSORS/PARTNERS: 2015 sponsors for Los Angeles Food & Wine include: Food & Wine, Lexus, Whole Foods, Hendricks, Stella Artois, Driscolls, Chase Private Client, Chef Works, Classic Party Rentals, Plated, TyKu and Vessel. The Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival has supported Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, St. Vincent Meals on Wheels and other L.A. based charitable endeavors.
ABOUT FOOD & WINE
FOOD & WINE is the ultimate authority on the best of what’s new in food, drink, travel, design, and entertaining. FOOD & WINE has an extensive social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Foursquare. FOOD & WINE includes a monthly magazine; digital editions on the iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook Color; a website, foodandwine.com; a books division; FWx, a digital brand and website for millennials; plus newsletters, clubs, events around the globe and a restaurant partnership, Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE.
ABOUT COASTAL LUXURY MANAGEMENT, LLC:
Coastal Luxury Management, LLC (CLM), co-founded and managed by CEO David Alan Bernahl II, creates unique experiential opportunities in the hospitality, entertainment, restaurant, and event sectors. In addition to being named one of Inc. Magazine’s “Top Food & Beverage Companies” in 2012 and 2013, CLM has also been included in the annual Inc. 500/5000 ranking of the fastest-growing privately owned companies in the United States for the past two years. CLM produces Pebble Beach Food & Wine and the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival, both known for bringing together the highest caliber of culinary and wine talents to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences. CLM’s catering division, Coastal Luxury Catering, combines the company’s restaurant and event divisions to offer full-service event planning and catering services for a variety of social, corporate, and non-profit events throughout the country. CLM’s restaurant division includes: Restaurant 1833, named one of Robb Report’s 2012 “Best of the Best” and a James Beard Foundation 2012 “Best New Restaurant” nominee; Cannery Row Brewing Company, home to one of the largest draft and bottled craft beer selections in Central California; and the acclaimed Downtown Los Angeles restaurant, Faith & Flower, an Esquire magazine 2014 “Best New Restaurant” recipient. In the winter of 2013, through their continued partnership with hospitality entrepreneur Charles Banks, CLM launched Vessel. Aimed towards redefining the way people dine. Vessel offers a highly curated selection of glassware and tabletop accessories sourced from across the globe for retail consumers and restaurant venues. For more information about Coastal Luxury Management, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.