The contemporary California cuisine fast-casual concept debuts new salads, beverages, and other seasonal offerings like the fan-favorite Holiday Turkey sandwich
Who: Lemonade Restaurant Group, the acclaimed California fast-casual restaurant group known for its customizable, seasonally-driven fare, with locations in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and the San Francisco Bay Area.
What: Lemonade is excited to announce its largest seasonal menu update of the year, inspired by the colors and bounty of Fall. Available beginning October 17, 2018 at all Lemonade locations, the new seasonal dishes include fan favorites like Israeli Couscous with Roasted Mushrooms, Parmesan, and Lemon Truffle Vinaigrette and seasonal highlights like Honey Roasted Carrots with Rosemary and Pistachio Vinaigrette. Lemonade continues to offer a colorful bounty of healthy and delicious menu items, showcasing the season’s finest ingredients. These new items are available in addition to Lemonade’s classics, including freshly-prepared marketplace salads, soups and artisan sandwiches, desserts, and a la carte options of slow-cooked meats, seafood and side dishes, as well as cold-pressed lemonades. Lemonade also now offers breakfast at select locations, an expanded beverage menu featuring Skinny T’s and FROZade, and a recently revamped catering menu.
New Fall 2018 Seasonal Menu:
- New Mexican Chili Roasted Butternut Squash with White Corn, Lime Corn Nuts, and Scallion Ranch Dressing
- Red Quinoa & Fuji Apples with Arugula, Sunflower Seeds, and White Miso Vinaigrette
- Israeli Couscous with Roasted Mushrooms, Parmesan, and Lemon Truffle Vinaigrette
- Honey Roasted Carrots with Rosemary and Pistachio Vinaigrette
- Spicy Sesame Peanut Noodles & Chicken with Bell Peppers, Snap Peas, Red Jalapeno, Cilantro, Sesame Seeds, and Garlic Crunch
- Holiday Turkey with turkey, Gruyere, Arugula, Pickled Red Onion, Whole Grain Mustard Aioli, and Cranberry Relish on Walnut Cranberry Bread
Land & Sea
- Citrus Poached Salmon & Squash with Crushed Basil Vinaigrette
- Lavender Elderflower cold-pressed lemonade
- Activated Charcoal + Maple cold-pressed lemonade
- Orange-Sicle FROZade
When: Starting October 17, 2018.
Where: All 28 Lemonade locations throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Lemonade Restaurant Group is a privately held company started in 2008 in Los Angeles. Raising the standard of quality and freshness in the industry, Lemonade entices time-crunched but food-savvy individuals with the simple allure of beautifully prepared salads, hearty braised meats, satisfying sandwiches, decadent desserts, and of course, cold-pressed lemonades. The popular group of California-based fast casual restaurants is known for their distinctive and seasonally changing menu that provides healthy, farmer’s market-inspired food to its guests in a relaxed, eco-friendly space.
There are currently 28 California locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and the Bay Area. The company was named on Restaurant Business “The Fastest Growing Small Chains in America” list in 2015 and recently on QSR magazine’s “Ones to Watch” list.