- 1 1/2 lbs Idaho® Fingerling Potatoes
- 48 Pani Puri Semolina Puffs, available at Indian markets
- 1/3 C Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 C Tamarind Chutney
- 1/4 C Green Mint Chutney
- 3/4 C Plain Yogurt
- Chaat Masala Dry Seasoning
- Sev Fried Noodles, available at Indian market
- Fresh Cilantro and Mint, chopped
- Boil Fingerling potatoes in water for 10-12 minutes or until just tender. Rinse with cold water. Cool.
- When cool enough to handle, 1/4-inch dice potatoes.
- Tap a hole in each pani puri about 1-inch diameter using the back of a spoon.
- Fill each pani puri in this order:
- 2 tablespoons potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon tamarind chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon mint chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon plain yogurt
- Sprinkle of Chaat Masala dry seasoning
- Sprinkle of Sev noodles
- Repeat toppings, starting with tamarind chutney
- Place filled pani puri on serving plate and garnish with chopped cilantro and mint. Serve within 45 minutes.